Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Smashed the first half of s5 over the weekend.

Bit careless for Walt, I thought

Careless of Walt or arrogant of Heisenberg?

The more he becomes the latter the more his pride has him just flaunting the truth openly for all to see.

Like the dinner at Hank and Marie's where he gets drunk and dismisses the theory of Gail being Heisenberg.

Knowing Breaking Bad with all the close shaves, Walt will come up with a wild excuse for it and even for Hank I think he will buy it.

Was thinking that myself. It's either that or he kills Hank. There's got to be some passage of time in order for his hair to grow back as per the flashback. Unless he's on the run

Knowing Breaking Bad with all the close shaves, Walt will come up with a wild excuse for it and even for Hank I think he will buy it.

The start of season 5 begins with him 'celebrating' his birthday in a roadside cafe. I could be wrong, but isn't this at some point in the future......at a point we haven't reached yet. How he gets there......I can't imagine. The transaction he makes suggests it's going to be something worth waiting for!!

598151cb-2614-464a-b566-b5388387ba21_zpsc87d0368.jpg

a bit Tarantino-esque

The start of season 5 begins with him 'celebrating' his birthday in a roadside cafe. I could be wrong, but isn't this at some point in the future......at a point we haven't reached yet. How he gets there......I can't imagine. The transaction he makes suggests it's going to be something worth waiting for!!

598151cb-2614-464a-b566-b5388387ba21_zpsc87d0368.jpg

a bit Tarantino-esque

A spoiler alert for people who haven't got that far?

A spoiler alert for people who haven't got that far?

to be honest, the picture you see is as much as any of us have seen & it gives no indication of anything. It's a bit like the first episode, when you see him leaving a message for his family & standing there pointing a gun in his underpants........it's like WTF?? It's like that now. We are left thinking who, what, where, how?? The above picture doesn't tell us anything really. I don't think it will have spoilt anything for you, but I'm sorry if you think it will have.

(plus I don't know how to do a 'spoiler alert')

I intentionally did not read this thread until I'd got up to at least most of season four.

Not being funny but what do people expect in a five page discussion about a TV show?

As for Vince's post, how the flying **** is that a spoiler!? lol All you get from that is that Hank is on the toilet in the last episode of a block, GROUND BREAKING!?!

Edited by Finnegan

Yeah some of you need to learn how to use spoiler tags.

Feel horrible for anyone who has anything spoiled for them cos of this topic.

I know it's a jokey post but VinceNoirs could be seen as a pretty big spoiler to some.

Wow, it certainly wasn't intended as a spoiler. It's basically just a joke about shit.

Anyone else think the actor playing Jesse Pinkman is superb? I don't think I have ever sympathised with a character as much as Jessie before and it's a credit to him!

I think the entire cast is superb. It's rare for a show of it's calibre to have such a small character base but BB does it superbly and each is very well performed.

Walt and Jesse are excellent but then so are Hank, Marie, Walt Jnr, Gus, etc.