Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Even though I love Breaking Bad, gotta say that Ep10 S3 'The Fly' is a poor watch.

Just re-watching it again and remembered how much I didn't enjoy it first or second time around. I appreciate the producers were well over budget at the time and needed to cut location costs, but it really shows imo.

Interesting how critics think it's a genius episode (as it builds the relationship between Walt and Jesse) but BB fans forums mainly think it's crap.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Izzy said:

Even though I love Breaking Bad, gotta say that Ep10 S3 'The Fly' is a poor watch.

Just re-watching it again and remembered how much I didn't enjoy it first or second time around. I appreciate the producers were well over budget at the time and needed to cut location costs, but it really shows imo.

Interesting how critics think it's a genius episode (as it builds the relationship between Walt and Jesse) but BB fans forums mainly think it's crap.

Have to return to that one.

I recall watching it originally and as it finished saying "What the fvch?".

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Izzy said:

It is a classic example of both a bottle episode and a piece of TV/film where purists and artsy folk think it's genius for how it encapsulates their personalities, their feelings, their relationship and sums up the series but most watching were bored quite quickly, particularly as it comes at a time where the series is moving so quickly and it just slams on the breaks. 

Tbh I can see the 'genius' and I appreciate it in that sense but it doesn't make for good TV really

• Like 1