Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Can someone give me a quick reply on what Breaking Bad is about, never watched it and have heard rave reviews about it, don't want to go reading through this to find out in case I do go and buy Season 1.

Watch the trailer on imdb.

Knowing Breaking Bad with all the close shaves, Walt will come up with a wild excuse for it and even for Hank I think he will buy it.

I think Hank will bide his time until he knows exactly how involved Walt was. Walt will be caught eventually. Maybe by Gomez if hank is dead.

Yeah I don't think Hank will charge out and confront him.

Although if he does, keep in mind there's only half a season left until it's finished for ever so it wouldn't surprise me if it now turns in to a bit of a manhunt. Walt exposed, goes full Heisenberg, goes on the run, etc.

Yeah I don't think Hank will charge out and confront him.

Nope, I'm convinced at some point Walt will kill Hank though, that will complete the transformation into the ultimate TV villian.

How it ends, I've no idea, I imagine that scene at the start of 5 where Walt is having his birthday breakfast alone will be very close to the end of what's coming though.

Edited by MattP

Heisenberg would be proud of this haul...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/n...acific-21612139

Looks crap meth - it's not even blue! :)

I reckon Hank will take Walt down, and he'll be sent for a long stretch. Hoping pinkman gets to keep the pile of cash.

Still hope that they will re-think and do a series 6, with Walt coming up with a genius plan to escape prison. He then teams up with Walt jnr. to start cooking again.

Looks crap meth - it's not even blue! :)

I reckon Hank will take Walt down, and he'll be sent for a long stretch. Hoping pinkman gets to keep the pile of cash.

Still hope that they will re-think and do a series 6, with Walt coming up with a genius plan to escape prison. He then teams up with Walt jnr. to start cooking again.

You've got to know when to stop with TV programes, and I think they've got it about right.

• 5 weeks later...

Finally I can post in this thread without fear of one of you spoiling it ha.

Watched the most up to date episode of season 5 last night, if you havent seen the show you need to watch it. Hands down the best series I have ever watched, BITCH!

Hahaha I was exactly the same, didn't want to open this thread until I'd watched them all, know someone on here would do it to wind you up lol

Stumbled across this on netflix and managed to watch all 5 series in about two weeks, brilliant show. Starts fast and then slows down quite a bit but really gets going in season 3.

Can't wait for the end, seems to be setting it up so that you don't care too much about Walt but you do about Jessie... so I think you can see who will cop it.