Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Great show but as i mentioned before the only thing that erks me and i know it has to happen sometimes is some things are just too coincedital or unrealistic.

SPOILER:

Like Jesse meeting that girl at rehab who just happen to be the same girl who's brother or son shot his dealer mate. There is just a few things like that, that annoy me.

I need something new now as well.

Done The Wire, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire

Suits? I'll check it out.

Anyone done The Shield or Mad Men?

Signed up to Netflix the other day so decided to go through it all again. Hopefully if i spread it out abit ill get to the end of series 5 in time for when it resumes.

Watching it in HD this time around, the woman who plays Skyler will be gutted its available in high def! Her face needs ironing!

Good Shout.

Want something of the quality of The Wire or Breaking Bad, it's that or Game Of Thrones for me. I've not actually seen Band Of Brothers all the way through myself but what I've seen has been excellent and it has a faultless reputation amongst criticis and people I know.

Tried to buy it about a year ago, Missus moaned that she didn't want to watch it so never happened. Think she is wavering now she see's I have impecable taste in TV shows lol.

Have you seen Band Of Brothers?

Nope, a few people has said it's fantastic though. Might be my next shout actually.

prison break?

Watched a bit and didn't quite get into it, might give it another go though.

Band of Brothers is absolutely superb. As it it's sort of sequel The Pacific.

Currently watching Walking Dead Season 3, seems so facile and tame after Breaking Bad!

Boardwalk Empire up next.

Fair enough, I have an inkling you, the roo and Pablo can be trusted on this.

I'll order Band of Brothers tomorrow. :thumbup:

Edited by MattP

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlueBrett
Watched a bit and didn't quite get into it, might give it another go though.

Wouldn't bother. It goes rapidly down hill after the first series and then the last one is a complete piss take. Just what seems like an endless cycle of the goodies and baddies nicking this stupid black thing off each other and then the others nicking it back again. It must change hands about 30 ****ing times and it is never a surprise.

I've been watching Californication recently and I have to say I'm enjoying it. Mostly about some blatant hedonist writer bloke drinking, doing drugs and shagging loads of really fit women with a bit of family stuff thrown in to show he has 'hidden depths'.