Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PearsonOutBrigade

Artursteppe, Seenitall, lcfcsnow, Dangerous Tiger etc...

Yes but he was 11 in 24 this season before he signed (which is actually closer to one in two which is very good) and now he is just slightly better than one in two this season, which for us is amazing, but his actual tally before this season was worse than both Vardy and Beckford's and hindsight is a gift, you should be proud

He didn't play all 24 games, only 19, so it was 11 in 19

I don't know why you're wasting your time. Seenitall has already said he still won't be happy if/when Pearson takes us into the PL. I'm certain he'd rather we still had big names and struggled in the lower leagues than reach and stay in the Premier League with NP and his unheard-of recruits. There's no reasoning with this sort of thinking.

No he hasn't. Glad you're certain about things, makes you right about them too. As for unheard of recruits, Konchesky, Schmeichel, Nugent and Wood have all played for/come from Premier League teams????

OK guys, that was fun - like the old days almost but you can all go back to being happy clappers again now, I'm off to support somebody who is doing badly so I can moan about it

If you don't think City are doing well then their must be something wrong in the drinking water in France.

No he hasn't. Glad you're certain about things, makes you right about them too. As for unheard of recruits, Konchesky, Schmeichel, Nugent and Wood have all played for/come from Premier League teams????

You will never get why 'those calling for Pearson's head' are doing so will you? Most didn't want his head there in the first place and can't agree with the course the club is set on - guess what, and this is going to knock your socks off - even if we go up I won't want him here - while he is here though, guess what again - I still want Leicester City to win every game - tricky for you this?

Ooops!

Archived