Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PearsonOutBrigade

Artursteppe, Seenitall, lcfcsnow, Dangerous Tiger etc...

Guest BlueBrett
Why, who is it?

No idea. Some loser. If they are so familiar with the forum's posters and their typical views then I really doubt that this was a genuine first post. Particularly given that whoever it is clearly relishes any opportunity to 'score easy points'.

NIce to get a shout in the title though......I think moaning when we're doing well is akin to pretending we're great when we are playing shite - so I don't do it.

Perhaps next time we have a poor run you will not over react. Things change so quickly in this league.

Right here, delighted with city's form and position and that Pearson has finally corrected the striker issue which was my main concern all season.

There was me mistakenly thinking you believed the problem was more than that... Dunno why..

"I agree, hence I said at the time that we needed a manager who could get the best out of them considering the amount we spent. The whole process of shipping them out, cancelling contracts, then letting Pearson spend no end on his very average team of players has probably cost us even more. Perfect example if ever there was of how not to run a football club."

"It will be a high profile manager, they won't be scraping the barrel like we did"

"Pearsons done a great job in killing everyone's enthusiasm for the club"

"Not with the limited squad Pearson had put together, no"

Should Pearson Leave/Get sacked?

"Yes and take his Man Utd rejects with him, appalling.

This team needs major reinforcements to even scrape into the playoffs now, and that includes the management side because I don't think Pearson has it in him to change his ways."

Pages and pages of them, could go on all day.

Perhaps next time we have a poor run you will not over react. Things change so quickly in this league.

Of course he'll overreact. Then we'll win a game and ccstar will overreact. Then we'll lose again, rinse and repeat.

We've ample dickheads on here both ways and they're equally annoying.

There was me mistakenly thinking you believed the problem was more than that... Dunno why..

"I agree, hence I said at the time that we needed a manager who could get the best out of them considering the amount we spent. The whole process of shipping them out, cancelling contracts, then letting Pearson spend no end on his very average team of players has probably cost us even more. Perfect example if ever there was of how not to run a football club."

"It will be a high profile manager, they won't be scraping the barrel like we did"

"Pearsons done a great job in killing everyone's enthusiasm for the club"

"Not with the limited squad Pearson had put together, no"

Should Pearson Leave/Get sacked?

"Yes and take his Man Utd rejects with him, appalling.

This team needs major reinforcements to even scrape into the playoffs now, and that includes the management side because I don't think Pearson has it in him to change his ways."

Pages and pages of them, could go on all day.

Compelling evidence indeed so to those points I say.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z_8JLkwzpd0

I personally see threads like these as boring as those that simply wanted to criticise.

What would happen now, horror of horrors, if we went on another bad run and lost the next three?

It's a funny division this and I'm not gonna be celebrating until its statistically possible to do so.

There were loads on here who thought we'd be lucky to make the playoffs at the start of the season.Only a month ago there were plenty on here who were telling us that only naive idiots thought we had a chance of going up, and I'm not just talking about the lads in the title of the thread.

I'll do my crowing at the end of the season when I know where we ended up.

Which are you ? :ph34r:

Abusive, intolerant, cynical dickhead. But a rational abusive, intolerant, cynical dickhead.

Our players have good days, they have bad days. Nigel is an alright manager, he's not the best manager.

No need for the fanaticism either way.

Abusive, intolerant, cynical dickhead. But a rational abusive, intolerant, cynical dickhead.

Our players have good days, they have bad days. Nigel is an alright manager, he's not the best manager.

No need for the fanaticism either way.

I'm just more a cvnt.

Archived