Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcmatt93

More Moves?

Amazed at how Man United had paid £10 million for Zaha.

How much does that make Knockaert worth?? He might be a year older, and not english, but he already has more goals and assists this season in his first year in English Football.

The £10 million is upfront too, apparently there's enough add-ons to take it as far as £15 million

I don't really like Gary Neville, but he comes out with some good stuff:

"You can generally tell when a club is badly run as they're the ones doing business on transfer deadline day."

Which is a very good point. Nigel doesn't seem the kind of manager to rush things at the last minute - look at Wood, signed and sealed by the 1st. I'm thinking if he hasn't brought anyone else in by now, that might be it for this window.

Plus - KingFox; Do you seriously think that Pearson is going to sell a player he bought for a million quid about 6 months ago? Have a word with yourself.

Fully agreed, I'm actually not a fan of deadline day myself and find the hype around it to be pretty much everything wrong with the PL.

Amazed at how Man United had paid £10 million for Zaha.

How much does that make Knockaert worth?? He might be a year older, and not english, but he already has more goals and assists this season in his first year in English Football.

We'd do well to get half that and that's purely on the fact he's not English. Laughable really, I rate Zaha but would I trade Knockaert for him? I actually don't think I would.

We'd do well to get half that and that's purely on the fact he's not English. Laughable really, I rate Zaha but would I trade Knockaert for him? I actually don't think I would.

it is laughable when Swansea only paid £2 million for Michu, who will now start for spain in their next game.

it is laughable when Swansea only paid £2 million for Michu, who will now start for spain in their next game.

Michu's a rare case to be fair, £2mil for a player of his quality is outrageous and it was very poor business by Rayo to put a clause like that in his deal.

I knew he'd be a revelation over here, he scored for fun from Rayo's midfield, he simply wasn't going to fail.

Or loaned out.

Sell Wellens and Gally, loan out Vardy.

Can see Wellens leaving, although the contract he was most recently awarded under previous managment would severely limit potential suitors... unless we pay him to leave, which NP seems to be against since he had to get rid of over 30 players since joining, some of whom were effectively paid to go & play for someone else.

But the other two are consistently in the matchday squad & I think a move would be highly doubtful to say the least.

Schlupp on loan is a possibility, but seeing as he can play LB & ST and presumabley LW he's quite a valuable squad member, although needs to game time to grow IMO

Tough one, we have strengthen with Woods and Keane on loan, we have a small but well balance squad, but quality squad.

Correct me if am wrong but I believe the loan window stays open until Mid-March for football league clubs, which provides us opinions if we need cover at LB.

Or loaned out.

Sell Wellens and Gally, loan out Vardy.

Can't see anything will happening with Vardy until the situation with Schlupp at Man U is resolved. As I don’t think NP will leave himself with just Futcas and Waghorn as cover for Wood and Nugent.

Archived