Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shearfox

Soon to be the No 1 club in the Midlands

To be honest with Pearson and the owners we are buying well and looking like a absolute quality footballing side, and I can see us taking over Villa and being the true best in the Midlands. Knockaert, Kasper, Nugent, Morgan these are players Villa wished they had and we will be playing in the PL while they struggle in the Championship very soon.

West Brom may have something to say about that...

Very true they certainly know how to play but honestly can they compete with us once we are in the PL, the only club I can see doing that is Villa and they will be down while we are up, bigger crowds, more money and just good times to look forward too. Or I'm I speaking far to soon...

West Brom are a very underrated side, it'd take us 2-3 years of hard work to catch and overtake them as the Midlands' top club and we have to get promoted first.

There's certainly no doubt we're comfortably the best side in the East Midlands though. That's the meaningful one rivalry wise.

Lets not forget our hero at the moment is Chris Wood, a guy we have just bought from West Brom because he is not good enough for their squad

Exactly.

There's plenty to do before we can give ourselves that title, 2-3 years at least. It wasn't overnight for them, it won't be for us.

West Brom are a very underrated side, it'd take us 2-3 years of hard work to catch and overtake them as the Midlands' top club and we have to get promoted first.

There's certainly no doubt we're comfortably the best side in the East Midlands though. That's the meaningful one rivalry wise.

totally agree. Establishing yourself in the prem is one of the hardest things to do in the English game. If we could replicate the success of the likes of Stoke, Swansea, west Brom then I'd be over the moon. Need to get out of this league first which is no gimme

The complacency on this forum is starting to make me seriously nervous.

Can't argue with that one bit.

Don't some people never learn?

There's still plenty of games left to Fook it all up.

Personally, I don't think we will this time, but don't count yer chickens!

As for being the biggest team in the Midlands? Nonsense.

Villa for me... If they ever managed to get it right they are still a massive club.

The complacency on this forum is starting to make me seriously nervous.

We won't get promoted now. The footballing gods have frequently seen such threads as 'which of our players will remain to be in our Prem team?' and 'How shall we inititate a pitch invasion when we get promoted?' and they are not happy.

Archived