Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rusko187

Treatment of Season Ticket holders

Sorry for being pedantic but the FA Cup would be on a Saturday in the first instance (I'm pointing that out as I think it'd entice more fans to come)

It used to be first home cup game and that is more often the league cup as it starts earlier which would be a tuesday.

I'm a STH and not too bothered about these discounted tickets.

Over the season, I'll definitely get the cheapest deal overall, plus priority etc.

The club is a business too, 'unattractive' fixtures will sell less, so there'll be a lot of spare capacity, so it's in their interests (and therefore our wider interests) that the club sells as much as these to increase revenue, which will be via lower prices/offers... (learning Economics has become useful!)

Nothing wrong with all these offers, I'd rather have them with higher attendances than not, and have half-filled stadiums. If you think that non-STH's benefit better, then simply don't buy a ST!

I am a season ticket holder but I don't feel superior or think I should be treated any different from someone who buys a ticket on the day. My sole reason for buying a season ticket is because it works out so much cheaper over the season plus I know where I am going to sit.

I'm quite happy for the club to do certain discount matches to fill the ground and generate more money and atmosphere. The only time I would object is if it was cheaper to buy a matchday ticket than the cost of what I have paid.

Season ticket holders pay less for all cup games than non ST holders. Can`t see what all this whinging is about. They also get cheaper travel on fox travel to away matches so it all adds up over a season

I only put "some" because I couldn't remember if that was the case and because it depends on the opposition agreeing.

I buy my season ticket because I cant be arsed with the price of a match ticket on top of the cost of going pub every home game and of course it works out cheaper per game doing it this way.

Fair play to the club for these offers during the season to try boost the attendance.

I feel no remorse.

Another big benefit for me is not having the hassle associated with buying match day tickets when you can guarantee they'll be regular cock ups.

I feel I'm well catered for. Priority on away tickets, discounts in the store and coach travel, priority if we get to a final, guaranteed seat for every game.

Catered for? do you get food and drink?

Nobody forces anybody to buy a season ticket! I always felt that they were good value and if I could have afforded it this season I would have renewed again.

I think that some people forget that you are buying a ticket, that's it. If the club then decide to add or take away value to that ticket by chucking in priority away tickets or cheap travel then that's just a bonus really.

Probably a touchy subject at the moment what with the offer dished out to us recently but wondered how everyone felt about their "ST holder deals". (I did try to search for an existing thread but couldn't find one).

I think recently it was "ST holders can purchase 6 tickets at a reduced cost", without sounding ungrateful that is just not good enough. I sit in L1 where it is hard enough to get a ticket at times... Let alone 6 of them! Or my other option would be to ticket tout them which in truth probably wouldn't be worth the hassle.

I do think the discounts I get in store are good but perhaps for future deals how about further discounts on merchandise, away tickets or even food & drink. Believe me I'm not after anything for free... Just to be fairly treated.

Season tickets are by far the cheapeast way to follow Leicester City over the course of the season.You save a significant amount on tickets, you get discounts in the cub shop, you get priority for away games... You're basically just buying your tickets for the season at a cheaper rate.

You're treated a lot fairer than someone who goes down and buys a ticket on the gate every week would be. I think the sense of entitlement that ST holders have is ridiculous. At the end of the day, you're just buying match tickets, cheaper than the standard price. The club doesn't owe you anything in return for that other than the tickets you purchased, but they still throw in a few offers here and there.

So, in conclusion, you're more than fairly treated.

Archived