Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Huddersfield Pre match Shenanigans

We should just go out and enjoy it today. No real pressure on the result so maybe a good time to play a few of the fringe players (Moore, Gally, Dyer and Futacs)

Confidence should be sky high with our current form and we've already done the league double over the newly manager less Huddersfield.

Also what a great following we are taking today. Credit to the club!

Slightly disagree with you. Put a strong team out, keep the run going. We've got 5 days till the Wolves game so plenty of time to rest up. Put out the 1st team and try and stay in the competition.

yeah don't get me wrong I'd like us to progress it's just how damaging to our league campaign an injury to players like Morgan, Knocky or wood would be. I wouldn't change the whole 11 (not sure we could if we wanted to) be I'd make two or three changes

According to Knocky's Twitter, he is not playing today due to an ankle injury so I think Dyer will start in his place. Nuge also need a rest so I think Waggy should be brought in-he was on a good run of form before we signed Wood. If the game was wrapped up in early second half, either Vardy or Futacs should get a run around. I think King should also start for Drinkwater- he also need a rest and it will be interesting to see how King-James axis will work.

Moore can also start for De Laet. Not sure if Schlupp is back yet but if he is then I think he need a start as well unless we don't want him cup-tied.

According to Knocky's Twitter, he is not playing today due to an ankle injury so I think Dyer will start in his place. Nuge also need a rest so I think Waggy should be brought in-he was on a good run of form before we signed Wood. If the game was wrapped up in early second half, either Vardy or Futacs should get a run around. I think King should also start for Drinkwater- he also need a rest and it will be interesting to see how King-James axis will work.

Moore can also start for De Laet. Not sure if Schlupp is back yet but if he is then I think he need a start as well unless we don't want him cup-tied.

agree with all that

I dont get this 'careful of injuries' stuff.

Any of the players can, and do, get injured training. You can't wrap em in cotton wool, it just don't work like that.

I love the FA Cup and want to see us progress. It's great when we're still in the draw.

I'd put out a side to keep the momentum going and to try to win the game, today.

If we get injuries, we do, shit happens.

I dont get this 'careful of injuries' stuff.

Any of the players can, and do, get injured training. You can't wrap em in cotton wool, it just don't work like that.

I love the FA Cup and want to see us progress. It's great when we're still in the draw.

I'd put out a side to keep the momentum going and to try to win the game, today.

If we get injuries, we do, shit happens.

I agree to an extent Col and I too love the FA cup but I think the players mentioned to replace some of the regular first teamers are more than capable of winning this game. These ate players we have used in the league this season

I agree to an extent Col and I too love the FA cup but I think the players mentioned to replace some of the regular first teamers are more than capable of winning this game. These ate players we have used in the league this season

Eh up mate!

Where does it stop though?

Say we drop Wes, Wood and Knocky being out.. Who else would you then not play IN CASE they get injured? Drinky, Nuge, Konch... They are ALL important first teamers. I just think we should play our best side mate. Win the game, get it done and enjoy the ride.

Eh up mate!

Where does it stop though?

Say we drop Wes, Wood and Knocky being out.. Who else would you then not play IN CASE they get injured? Drinky, Nuge, Konch... They are ALL important first teamers. I just think we should play our best side mate. Win the game, get it done and enjoy the ride.

Fair enough.

I think Drinky looks like he needs a rest and King is more than capable of doing a job. Konchesky as far as I'm aware doesn't have anybody that can replace him if Schlupp is still at Man Yoo. And then Morgan, Knocky (unless he's already injured) and Wood on the bench with Moore, Dyer and waggy replacing them.

I personally think that team would be able to beat a poor and depleted Huddersfield side.

I do get what you're saying about momentum though

Fair enough.

I think Drinky looks like he needs a rest and King is more than capable of doing a job. Konchesky as far as I'm aware doesn't have anybody that can replace him if Schlupp is still at Man Yoo. And then Morgan, Knocky (unless he's already injured) and Wood on the bench with Moore, Dyer and waggy replacing them.

I personally think that team would be able to beat a poor and depleted Huddersfield side.

I do get what you're saying about momentum though

We'll have to see what Nige does buddy..

:trumpet:

Schlupp is staying at Utd for a second week. According to the mercury, Pearson is hinting at changes but I doubt it'll be many.

King, Dyer, Waghorn, can all come in without really weakening the team and all will be used during the rest of the season so would benefit from more game time.

I would like to see Moore at right back, RDL is better at the mo, but I think Moore would benefit from the game and as he is the only defensive cover we have at the mo the more comfortable he is in the team the better in case he is needed.

But Nigel doesn't normally agree with me over team selection, I expect Dyer to come in for Knocky, he played Futacs in the last round so may play him again with Wood.

I know this is a long shot but does anybody happen to have a spare ticket for the game? The lad getting our tickets got 1 less than we needed so somebody is going to have to miss out (probably me). Will meet outside the ground before hand and there will be a pint in it for you aswell!

I know this is a long shot but does anybody happen to have a spare ticket for the game? The lad getting our tickets got 1 less than we needed so somebody is going to have to miss out (probably me). Will meet outside the ground before hand and there will be a pint in it for you aswell!

Someone has one in the tickets thread

Archived