Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1964FOX

Atmosphere at Peterborough.

A group of chaps thought it might be an idea to try and build on the sucess of the Burton CUp game sO everyone involved on that day plus everyone else who is attending Peterborough and wants to create atmosphere is cordially invited to attend the left side of the terrace at London Road to make loads of noise.

FOXESAMF.

https://www.facebook...23092401135027/

A group of chaps thought it might be an idea to try and build on the sucess of the Burton CUp game sO everyone involved on that day plus everyone else who is attending Peterborough and wants to create atmosphere is cordially invited to attend the left side of the terrace at London Road to make loads of noise.

FOXESAMF.

I'm up for this £20 terrace!

Do it in the middle? Just one side won't be enough, all the singers go to the middle of the terrace and it'll spread if you ask me.

Great suggestion. Hopefully means left side right side won't get an airing.

Depends on numbers sold, the left side is usually a bit emptier so gathering together initially will be easier. Could always then move closer to the middle once the group is all there if possible.

Bert I completely agree about rightside, left side song.

Just hope it's nothing like the last few aways where we have been literally the only ones in the away end making any noise, the problem doesn't lie with sitting either IMO because the vast majority stood at Huddersfield and there was NOTHING in the first half.

Second half was far more like it, I hope Peterborough's more like that but no shit atmosphere surprises me these days.

I'll be with you lot regardless Gaz, if you can put up with me.

Just hope it's nothing like the last few aways where we have been literally the only ones in the away end making any noise, the problem doesn't lie with sitting either IMO because the vast majority stood at Huddersfield and there was NOTHING in the first half.

Second half was far more like it, I hope Peterborough's more like that but no shit atmosphere surprises me these days.

Yes someone as happy and cheerful as you is always welcome.

I'm going and would love to apart of this! just hope to be with you guys because at the Burton game I was on the top row standing but no one near me was singing :(

Really? It was the best atmosphere at home I've seen and I was back row too, probably about level with the goal.

Should get something similar going for Huddersfield and Wigan (IF).

Really? It was the best atmosphere at home I've seen and I was back row too, probably about level with the goal.

Should get something similar going for Huddersfield and Wigan (IF).

Yeah that is my point. I was near the fusion restaurant and only the back row was standing. No noise at all but could hear you guys. Need to be with you at Peterborough and would do the same for Huddersfield and Wigan if people say a place.

Yeah that is my point. I was near the fusion restaurant and only the back row was standing. No noise at all but could hear you guys. Need to be with you at Peterborough and would do the same for Huddersfield and Wigan if people say a place.

Easy at Peterborough as you can just move across to where we are, we will not be restricted to a certain area as individuals so can gather as a group.

Should've moved across to us, no-one in these kind of areas has a problem being a little squashed lol

tbh, i didn't think it helped that it was the FA cup which some people don't see as being as glamorous as 3 points in the league. That along with our performance first half on the pitch resulted in dreadful atmosphere for 4000 people, luckily it picked up in the 2nd

tbh, i didn't think it helped that it was the FA cup which some people don't see as being as glamorous as 3 points in the league. That along with our performance first half on the pitch resulted in dreadful atmosphere for 4000 people, luckily it picked up in the 2nd

I'm not saying you're wrong (as you're not), but that's not a good enough excuse. Whatever happened to the fans lifting the team rather than the team lifting the fans?

I'm not criticising the 2nd half for one second because that was far more like it, but the first was embarrassing.

FOXESAMF.

Whats this flag their on about on the facebook page?.

Archived