Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Perfect January

13 goals only 2 conceded, 5 league wins on the bounce and still in the cup, with Febuarys fixtures all looking very winnable! We are looking set.

The only downside is Big Nige is a shoe in for manager of the month! Possibly with big Wes winning player of the month and we all know what those awards mean.

Everything looking very positive, and I am starting to get a little excited....

Im sure I heard somewhere that its good sign if your team doesnt make that many changes in Jan, a very positive sign of squad togetherness

As for the form, long may it continue; I hope we show our full intent in the coming weeks

Im sure I heard somewhere that its good sign if your team doesnt make that many changes in Jan, a very positive sign of squad togetherness

As for the form, long may it continue; I hope we show our full intent in the coming weeks

It's an even better sign if you go out and sign a goalscorer. Look at the impact Cisse, Jelavic and Progbegnyak (SP?) had on their respective club's season, last year.

The faultering performance against Wolves doesn't bother me. We were always going to struggle against such a physical team and Wood was due a bad game. All in all, we'll have too much for most teams in this league. Just hope we can carry on getting pointss on the board.

6 league wins on the bounce is auto form no doubt. My only concern is our run in - we have a lot of away games including Cardiff and Brighton then our last 3 is Palace Watford and Forest. It's in our hands but will not be easy!

And if we win them we r in the prem

Archived