Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Forest last season

There was a good picture from the game in the snow the other year. We beat them 1-0; King. Camp has hold of Howard after he saved a shot from the big man. Never found it though.

I agree, large followings can start to damage atmosphere if they get too big. No disrespect to them but families don't really help generate a good noise and for a lot of people this was one of the rare away days they go to.

We needed all the "singers" to be concentrated in one area for things to get going, the KP would be much quieter if the L and K blockers were distributed around the stadium.

I agree, large followings can start to damage atmosphere if they get too big. No disrespect to them but families don't really help generate a good noise and for a lot of people this was one of the rare away days they go to.

We needed all the "singers" to be concentrated in one area for things to get going, the KP would be much quieter if the L and K blockers were distributed around the stadium.

That's the thing though, there weren't many families there that day. Where I was a least, in the upper tier corner, the vast majority of people there were 15-50 year old guys. I think i was stood next to about the oldest guy I saw all day!

That's the thing though, there weren't many families there that day. Where I was a least, in the upper tier corner, the vast majority of people there were 15-50 year old guys. I think i was stood next to about the oldest guy I saw all day!

Dont tell me the 2nd oldest was 2 rows infront( that's if your Steveherbe son)

Archived