Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

If you ever get down after a defeat just look at this!

Stewart lol wasn't he a bit like Dyer couldn't cross a ball to save his life... I remember he being awful most games if memory serves me right.

Scored some good goals though. Wimbledon away (we won 3-2) and the following season, my only trip to Manchester City when we won 3-0. That was World Class goal.

I liked Jordan, he lacked real quality, but he was decent.

Wasn't it Cov scum who heckled the Birch during a half time rallying call when we had financial trouble.

I guess what goes around comes around.

As I know exactly how it felt.... the financial issues... the worry... the sick Feeling it caused... I just can't share your sentiments. Were they tossers who heckled birch? Of course. But we have some boblets of our own and I would hate to be considered in the same sentance as them. In short what's happening to Coventry is painful to me because it's happening to a football team regardless of who it is....

As I know exactly how it felt.... the financial issues... the worry... the sick Feeling it caused... I just can't share your sentiments. Were they tossers who heckled birch? Of course. But we have some boblets of our own and I would hate to be considered in the same sentance as them. In short what's happening to Coventry is painful to me because it's happening to a football team regardless of who it is....

Got to agree. With everything that's happened to us recently I think we all forget just how bad Jordan Stewart really is.

Makes you think.

Great post there MPH, which I agree with. I'm a football fan at the end of the day, don't like this sort of thing affecting any football club.

I don't get this sympathy for other clubs nonsense. I want fans of other clubs to suffer, that's half the enjoyment of football, and the main point of having teams that you hate.

Sure, it's bad when it happens to your club, so is getting relegated. I don't feel sorry for every club that gets relegated.

Coventry probably won't fold if that's what you're worried about, but tbh if they did it wouldn't be all that bad for them. They're better off getting back to their roots and starting again at a ground they can fill, in some ways. Even if they do get their act together financially, they're still going to be playing in a ground they can't hope to fill for the remainder of their pointless existance.

I don't get this sympathy for other clubs nonsense. I want fans of other clubs to suffer, that's half the enjoyment of football, and the main point of having teams that you hate.

Sure, it's bad when it happens to your club, so is getting relegated. I don't feel sorry for every club that gets relegated.

Coventry probably won't fold if that's what you're worried about, but tbh if they did it wouldn't be all that bad for them. They're better off getting back to their roots and starting again at a ground they can fill, in some ways. Even if they do get their act together financially, they're still going to be playing in a ground they can't hope to fill for the remainder of their pointless existance.

Think you missed my point.

You're making it all about the club. I was making it about the fans.

Archived