Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingPowerLCFC1884

What Luck!

posted this on youtube and its gone viral

ha ha ha

105,000 views and counting....

just out of interest, have youtube contacted you about putting an advert in before the video?? as every thousand views you get something like £2?? all adds up!

What did you record that on? looks too good quality for phone?

He didn't. It's the video that Kasper put on twitter from what the video analyst sent after people were asking him for a video of it.

He didn't. It's the video that Kasper put on twitter from what the video analyst sent after people were asking him for a video of it.

Ah that would explain it, was thinking I needed to upgrade my phone

just out of interest, have youtube contacted you about putting an advert in before the video?? as every thousand views you get something like £2?? all adds up!

Should of stuck an ad on it made some dollars.

He is probably beginning to sweat now wondering how much potentially the Football League could be sueing him for :ph34r:

Fastforward to 7mins 40 seconds of part 2 of this match - Leicester v cambridge in the 2nd leg of the play off semi final and you'll see the best save i have ever seen live.. Incidently by the cambridge keeper... I remember thinking how did he save it when he was going the opposite direction to the ball... I was a keeper in my days so i do love to see a good save.... :D

http://fansonline.net/leicestercity/article.php?id=602

Archived