Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Ritchie De Laet & Danny Drinkwater

I know this sounds silly but really need a picture of these two together, I've looked on google and can't find one. Sorry for your time but if someone can find me a picture with these two together (preferably in a lcfc kit) it would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Cheers it will have to do, nephew favourite players and he wanted a big canvas of these two. Next thing is to try and get them to sign it lol

That will be hard considering Drinkwater got out of his car yesterday (with Marshall and Wellens), and both Marshall and Drinkwater ignored all the fans shouting their names.

That will be hard considering Drinkwater got out of his car yesterday (with Marshall and Wellens), and both Marshall and Drinkwater ignored all the fans shouting their names.

i blame Wellens

what did Wellens do, did he ignore them as well?

No, he came over. Signed autographs, had pictures etc. I was impressed with him actually, could of easily just ignored the fans and followed Marshall and Drinkwater.

Archived