Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Leicester City fan made kits 2013/14

In reply to my previous post. Evidence. My original upload.

2011-12KitHOMEPinstripsNew.png

2011-12KitAWAYNEW.png

2011-12KitHOMEPinstrips.png

How do I know it's my work? Simply because of the strips at the bottom of the arm on the shirt, it's hanging off the shirt if you look closely enough. All this person has done is swapped the Puma logo for the Burda one.

In reply to my previous post. Evidence. My original upload.

2011-12KitHOMEPinstripsNew.png

2011-12KitAWAYNEW.png

2011-12KitHOMEPinstrips.png

How do I know it's my work? Simply because of the strips at the bottom of the arm on the shirt, it's hanging off the shirt if you look closely enough. All this person has done is swapped the Puma logo for the Burda one.

Splooge.gif

This idea may not be liked by many but why don't we go back to our roots with a 1884 style home kit and 1886 home kit as away... Im rubbish at making things and editing so these are examples from google but you'll get the idea, obviously puma and king power would be added

post-18400-0-87392400-1366984517.gif

post-18400-0-54966400-1366984521_thumb.p

This idea may not be liked by many but why don't we go back to our roots with a 1884 style home kit and 1886 home kit as away... Im rubbish at making things and editing so these are examples from google but you'll get the idea, obviously puma and king power would be added

Another one of mine, will have a go at some new ones tomorrow.

Nice copying someone's work.... Try using your own design and not taking mine and just changing the colour.... How sad some people are.

Your work? Hahahaha, grow up yeah, trying to take credit for what I've done?

Did you not notice the Puma badge on mine? Calling me sad, seems like your a bit of a hypocrite Ashley. Next you'll say my other design was yours too.

Your work? Hahahaha, grow up yeah, trying to take credit for what I've done?

Did you not notice the Puma badge on mine? Calling me sad, seems like your a bit of a hypocrite Ashley. Next you'll say my other design was yours too.

You've simply changed the colours and the logo, not exactly hard. You're also telling me you put the N Power logos on backwards on the left arm? I could simply make you look a t*wat but uploading the original PSD if I wanted too.

null_zpsa59ad0e5.png

Evidence in the top left, you wouldn't see Samsung making the exact same design as the iPad would you?

lol this thread.

Last year's was abysmal, page upon page of twelve year olds wanking off over paint.

This one's amazing already. Kitchen's modern art pieces and drama over creative rights of jpegs? Ten more pages of this and pass the popcorn.

You've simply changed the colours and the logo, not exactly hard. You're also telling me you put the N Power logos on backwards on the left arm? I could simply make you look a t*wat but uploading the original PSD if I wanted too.

Evidence in the top left, you wouldn't see Samsung making the exact same design as the iPad would you?

*Cryyyy Mummy someone stole my design* 89152d1328368527-sun-january-29th-sat-february-4rd-laugh.gif Are you ACTUALLY serious? How old are you?

Ok, well I don't usually credit myself but here goes....

kits2013andog.png

Nice looking kits there mate... Thanks.

lol

You're also tellin me you used the King Power design without any of the shading? Completly white. When I get time I'll upload the original PSD I made, and screen shots. Might be pathetic but using someone else work and passin it off as your own... Wow.

lol

You're also tellin me you used the King Power design without any of the shading? Completly white. When I get time I'll upload the original PSD I made, and screen shots. Might be pathetic but using someone else work and passin it off as your own... Wow.

Nail on the head kid

lol

You going to call the police Ashley?

Archived