Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Leicester City fan made kits 2013/14

Getting a bit heated this...

I'm not a big fan of green kits to be honest, our Sunday team has a green home kit and hard to see the other players! I quite like the yellow away kit (or Red if we want to do a Cardiff :ph34r: ) and I really like the BLUE PIN STRIPE one that ASHLEY did.

lol this thread.

Last year's was abysmal, page upon page of twelve year olds wanking off over paint.

This one's amazing already. Kitchen's modern art pieces and drama over creative rights of jpegs? Ten more pages of this and pass the popcorn.

I'm expecting Puma to ring up for my services any minute.

:yawn: this thread still going strong, people making shirts that we will never ever wear.

It's only abit of fun, if people (myself included) like doing it then so what? If you don't really care much why even bother posting in this thread?

This idea may not be liked by many but why don't we go back to our roots with a 1884 style home kit and 1886 home kit as away... Im rubbish at making things and editing so these are examples from google but you'll get the idea, obviously puma and king power would be added

Like the chocolate and blue halved shirt

Like the chocolate and blue halved shirt

Isn't the very first kit a black shirt with a sort of light blue 'sash' around it? We had a kit like that a few years back.

eng_leicester_2_0305.gif

Isn't the very first kit a black shirt with a sort of light blue 'sash' around it? We had a kit like that a few years back.

eng_leicester_2_0305.gif

Yes it was buddy, the chocolate and blue came a couple of seasons later but was obviously still one of our first ever kits

Love the original black with blue sash aswell

eng_leicester_2_0305.gif

the chocolate and blue was the 1886 i suggested but i also but the black one with the blue stripe on as well thats why i mention both kits

Archived