Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Leicester City fan made kits 2013/14

Come on then you bunch of divs, lets have a bit of light relief from the serious matters. Alternatively you can just redirect your slatings to me :)

I'm expecting some much more professional jobs from the likes of Chrisuki and Ashley :thumbup:

lcfckitbigwhitecuffsadm.jpg

lcfckitbigwhitecuffs70s.jpg

(I'm aware we're not using admiral next season, made those two a while ago)

lcfckitchevron.jpg

lcfckitleaves.jpg

couldnt have the bottom one people moan about the advertising boards give them a head ache :ph34r:

I do like these Threads some people are ridiculously good on photoshop

You aint seen nothing yet ;) muahahaha

I was going to remark that that Admiral effort shows a marked change in stance for you in regards "boring" kits.

Then I saw the green and yellow abomination. lol

lol tbf for once at least I wasn't serious about that ;) or was I....? :ph34r:

You're gonna love my full checkered one

Chesterfield's kit is made by Puma, and on the official site they said that they will be releasing 3 kits for the fans to chose from next week. Could be interesting............................Or not!

Chesterfield's kit is made by Puma, and on the official site they said that they will be releasing 3 kits for the fans to chose from next week. Could be interesting............................Or not!

FOXES NEVER QUIT, KEEP THE FAITH, FOREVER FOXES.

Youre a bit eager arent you. Isnt the kit release like 4-5 months away lol Suppose it will keep us occupied. Is next seasons kit definately made by Puma but a unique kit to us?

Apparantly so, But thats what they said about Burnley and theres seems pretty Generic to me!

You stole my thread Kitch :angry:

lol lol Good efforts mate ;) I was hoping we'd see some crazy kits from you :thumbup:

It's my aim to push the boundaries of crazy :thumbup:

Haven't people got anything else better to do than make kits, that Leicester will never wear in a million years?

If you make a rubbish banter thread I'm in :)

Youre a bit eager arent you. Isnt the kit release like 4-5 months away lol Suppose it will keep us occupied. Is next seasons kit definately made by Puma but a unique kit to us?

1 year with the JJB kits I think they were released beginning of May if I remember right? We were playing Argyle last game of the season away I think if anyone else remembers this?

Archived