Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Away day Atmosphere

The last few away games I've been to the atmosphere has been pretty poor compared to what it used to be like, before we used to go all game singing and it was a good laugh, but lately it seems like we sing for a bit and then stop!!

Tuesday nights game is going to be a massive game for us, and I think if we win it'll kick start our season again!!

I know the club are giving away free scarfs to help improve it, and I have no doubt that it will help a little but everyone who is going really needs to get behind the team and roar them on for th whole game, lets even try and keep a song going for more than 30 seconds, I know atmosphere topics are a regular occurrence on here, but this is more about getting our away one back to where it has been, I know it helps with what's going on the pitch, but it does work both ways!!

So lets make sure we all stand, sing and make ourself known to the players and Cardiff and get right behind the team, with the 3 points were going to bring back!!!

Maybe if we even get Ash Heggs flag and do a little pre match flag surf that might help??

All ideas and songs welcome, lets just at behind them!!!

FOXES!!!

I think it will be anyway cos Cardiff have almost become a rival in recent years. A) Playoffs B) We hardly ever beat the bastards C) Peter Whittingham cheating bastard, I will never let this go.

But yeah, I think with the incentive of getting back on track and pushing up again it should be a good night.

I think our fans will be right up for this. I get the impression a lot of people are quite excited about it or maybe it's just me! :P

Saw a pic on twitter, it was an email from the club to a supporter saying around 2000 have been sold. I'm not sure how true that is to be honest, seems unlikely.

I think it will be anyway cos Cardiff have almost become a rival in recent years. A) Playoffs B) We hardly ever beat the bastards C) Peter Whittingham cheating bastard, I will never let this go.

But yeah, I think with the incentive of getting back on track and pushing up again it should be a good night.

I hate whittingham to and chopra, both cheating *****!!

Can't remember if I put it in, but thinking fans who want to sing should all try to congregate in one section, know at games like Bolton, Blackpool, hudds, they've been spread out and it gets 2 chants going, so if we're all in one corner, all closer together and more chance of a better noise/ atmosphere!'

I'm buzzing for this game to!!!

I'd love to go to a Leicester game with a genuinely decent atmosphere. I don't think I've been to a really good one since Norwich last season tbh and I include Chelsea away in that.

There's been some alright atmosphere's at home during some of the games I've seen this season. But we don't seem capable of singing for more than 20 minutes for some reason!

Lets face it, even if the performance on the pitch is sh**e, it'd still be great to have something to enjoy and remember the night by, that way, anything else is a bonus!

I'd love to go to a Leicester game with a genuinely decent atmosphere. I don't think I've been to a really good one since Norwich last season tbh and I include Chelsea away in that.

There's been some alright atmosphere's at home during some of the games I've seen this season. But we don't seem capable of singing for more than 20 minutes for some reason!

Lets face it, even if the performance on the pitch is sh**e, it'd still be great to have something to enjoy and remember the night by, that way, anything else is a bonus!

I agree with this if I'm brutally honest, said it for a while.

I'm well up for this though although I'd be doing it anyway. Hope we can get the atmosphere back up to the standards that we've dropped from.

What we'd have to do then is everyone that ones to stand and sign moves to the top left corner as you are walking up the stairs in the stand to get to the seats, if everyone congregates together it should hopefully help....?

This is going to be Southampton away all over again.

I really do hope so as that was a great night. Not sure about the 2000 attending comment as the club actually put we had sold only 630 on the OS late last week. Good idea for us all to move to one area at the top and that shouldn't be an issue as it's been sit where you like on the night on our last few visits there.

We can clearly make this a good night and MUST keep on singing no matter what is happening on the pitch.

I will apologise now as I will find it difficult not to mention the fact they they are 'not blue anymore'

I really do hope so as that was a great night. Not sure about the 2000 attending comment as the club actually put we had sold only 630 on the OS late last week. Good idea for us all to move to one area at the top and that shouldn't be an issue as it's been sit where you like on the night on our last few visits there.

We can clearly make this a good night and MUST keep on singing no matter what is happening on the pitch.

I will apologise now as I will find it difficult not to mention the fact they they are 'not blue anymore'

That song will come up but they will have heard it loads of times, as much as we have a "rivalry" with them maybe it would be worth an against modern football song???

I'm just thinking that this has the potential for one of the best away days in recent years, I remember when we played them in the playoffs at there place and the atmosphere was electric, lets just hope we can get that going again!!!

Just hope that everyone who wants to stand and sing congregates into one section and then that will be the start!!!

That song will come up but they will have heard it loads of times, as much as we have a "rivalry" with them maybe it would be worth an against modern football song???

I'm just thinking that this has the potential for one of the best away days in recent years, I remember when we played them in the playoffs at there place and the atmosphere was electric, lets just hope we can get that going again!!!

Just hope that everyone who wants to stand and sing congregates into one section and then that will be the start!!!

i agree we must all be together and yes every game this season they will have heard references to them changing colour but it's fresh for us and something new and spontaneous for us to sing.

We must just go with the flow and keep it up for 90 minutes, let's have a great time no matter what. Away ends are what WE make them it's as simple as that.

I think with the current dispondency around the club at present it's likely that we'll go quiet if they score.

We MUST NOT LET THAT HAPPEN.

Remember we are not a bad side and on our day it's been shown we can beat anyone.

Those lads who are going, be loud and proud to be Leicester City fans. Fook em all.. Sing for the boys and get behind them!

Cardiff? Bag of fookin shite! Lets tell em that lads....

I think with the current dispondency around the club at present it's likely that we'll go quiet if they score.

We MUST NOT LET THAT HAPPEN.

Remember we are not a bad side and on our day it's been shown we can beat anyone.

Those lads who are going, be loud and proud to be Leicester City fans. Fook em all.. Sing for the boys and get behind them!

Cardiff? Bag of fookin shite! Lets tell em that lads....

Exactly that's the point I was trying to get across we need to be making noise all the way through the game, and not stop!!!

Where we heading then?

Driving down on my tod for this so want to make the most of it

I dunno mate, me and my mate are leaving about 1230/1 ish, he's a Cardiff fan, so knows where to go lol

I know we are not in form, but what a great chance to enter the road to recovery. still 10 games to go for us. A win tomorrow would give us a bit of comfort from 7th, and 7 points away from 2nd.

If your going and intend to sit and moan all the way through and boo at the end if we loose the **** off and stay away.

COYB

I know we are not in form, but what a great chance to enter the road to recovery. still 10 games to go for us. A win tomorrow would give us a bit of comfort from 7th, and 7 points away from 2nd.

If your going and intend to sit and moan all the way through and boo at the end if we loose the **** off and stay away.

COYB

I'm going to boooooo so ****ing loud tomorrow night if we lose they'll hear me in Swansea!

Archived