Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Away day Atmosphere

I thought it was pretty decent overall tonight. The right side of our lot made more than the left IMO and it wasn't as good as some games I've been to, but definitely the best this season so far out of the away games I've been to (not hard considering they were Charlton, Wolves, Watford and Millwall!

Aye definitely one of the better this year I thought although I've only heard one Cardiff fan comment on it and, unfortunately, it was another story of this season "decent numbers but quiet". I found that harsh if I'm honest, had our spells of being quiet but we were excellent at times.

I thought it was pretty decent overall tonight. The right side of our lot made more than the left IMO and it wasn't as good as some games I've been to, but definitely the best this season so far out of the away games I've been to (not hard considering they were Charlton, Wolves, Watford and Millwall!

Yeah the right side were a lot louder then the left which is where I was. I can't help thinking that rather than all of the loud people standing together in one corner, if they spread themselves out a bit, we'd have been a lot noisier overall. Of course you've got to take the fact that those loud supporters are friends and want to be stood together and would probably be told to sit down if they did try to stand anywhere else, but I think a little bit of encouragement is all we need to get the whole crowd being vocal.

I thought we were pretty good last night and some of the chants were loud and new.

"Best ****ing Welshman on the pitch" & "Thailand 1-0 Malaysia" lol (At the time)

We were loudest when we sang "We're Leicester City, we'll always be blue". Sometimes when our numbers are smaller, we're better for it. Certainly helps having a narrow area too.

I thought it was decent last night, I was stood near the small group that seemed to start everything and fair play to them, need more like that, just a shame we couldn't get anything new going which could be carried on rather than game specific. Shocked how bad Cardiff fans were, they were no better at the KP either

managed to get to this and although quiet in patches, generally we were on good form, some of the banter was brilliant! In particular the ribbing of the club colour & logo change....pointing at the logo on the big screen behind us lol great stuff

Blue and white scarves looked pretty good judging by that.

Nice to hear some witty chants directed at Cardiff's colour change rather than the usual GSTQ nonsense.

Atmosphere was excellent last night. The 900 or so that travelled were extremely loud and you really have to laugh at Cardiff's home support lol Woeful, I don't think they sung once and that's not a joke either.

It really was appalling, it made the KP look like Dortmund.

Yea some good chants last night and we were pretty loud in parts. Bloke behind me tried to get, "We're just too blue for you!" going which wood have been good.

By the way, who's that curly dark red haired girl who goes to pretty much every away? She'd get it.

Aye definitely one of the better this year I thought although I've only heard one Cardiff fan comment on it and, unfortunately, it was another story of this season "decent numbers but quiet". I found that harsh if I'm honest, had our spells of being quiet but we were excellent at times.

That is indeed harsh. I can't help but think that's perhaps a bitter Cardiff fan, given how quiet they were?

Blue and white scarves looked pretty good judging by that.

Nice to hear some witty chants directed at Cardiff's colour change rather than the usual GSTQ nonsense.

Indeed it does look decent, the scarves looked good when I was standing at the top of the stand and looking at them all swirling. It's a nice scarf too actually.

I'm also in that clip on that video on the top right hand corner clapping the players. lol

To be fair we had plenty of quiet moments and moments where it was just a few on the right side singing, but certainly one of our best ends this season I'd say for the numbers.

Yea some good chants last night and we were pretty loud in parts. Bloke behind me tried to get, "We're just too blue for you!" going which wood have been good.

By the way, who's that curly dark red haired girl who goes to pretty much every away? She'd get it.

Cliff Ginnetta's daughter. lol

It was non-stop singing for 90 minutes, some chants obviously louder than others, but by 30 minutes my voice was going and when we scored I thought i'd popped a blood vessel. It was a big game for us and I think we did well noise wise.

My throat hurt at the end which is always a good sign! I reject the idea that we were quiet in Cardiff, our fans were quite blatantly superb.

I think the pie & a pint offer helped a little to be honest, more positivity amongst supporters and everyone felt more unified wearing the same blue and white scarves.

I thought personally for me it was the best atmosphere in an away game that I have been to, people tried to sing, get behind the team to which is the most important, and hardly heard any negative comments like I usually do!

Also the amount of songs we sang in support for NP was good, it just shows who the moaners are!!!

Hopefully we can build on this, and create an even better atmosphere against derby where it's live on sky!!!

Top left again people???

I thought personally for me it was the best atmosphere in an away game that I have been to, people tried to sing, get behind the team to which is the most important, and hardly heard any negative comments like I usually do!

Also the amount of songs we sang in support for NP was good, it just shows who the moaners are!!!

Hopefully we can build on this, and create an even better atmosphere against derby where it's live on sky!!!

Top left again people???

Top left -- bollox! Must have been top left as you looked up!! I stood in the top left as you look at the pitch and most aound me were very quiet! Tried starting some songs off but no one joined in. You lot in the other corner would have I'm sure!!!

Your grounds too blue for you!!!

Archived