Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Cardiff 1-1 Post Match

Oh so the 2 mighty games in hand that the happy clappers thought were already worth 6 points have been and gone and guess what? We didn't get 6 points from them.

When will people realise on here that we simply aren't the complete package and will find ourselves being left out of the playoffs on the final day!

Didn't we get 4 points from them though?

The games in hand have been our only good results in the last month.

Gallagher, Marshall and Knockaert have all looked better at CAM than on either wing to me. :/

Yep, exactly. I think Knockaert can look dangerous when he's cutting inside but he lacks raw pace.

Always prefer him in the middle.

Not talking about sitting him in the dead middle but in a three man midfield you're always going to have one more advanced.

I said it at the start of the season ... play Danns in centre mid to break up the play and run around and be nasty, bring experience, he is different to king and dd so ... really can't understand why pearson has not got him back him, unless it is a personal problem that he can't forgive him for. Either way its not good. Bring him back in for the Derby game!!!

Not rocket science, Rudy Gestede is a massive lump!

He has been brought on late in games on numerous occasions by Cardiff and usually scores or affect's the play, how bringing on, "two out of form" = (Shit) strikers is supposed to combat him lol!!!......We've won 1 game in the last 9..........HAS HE GONE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not rocket science, Rudy Gestede is a massive lump!

He has been brought on late in games on numerous occasions by Cardiff and usually scores or affect's the play, how bringing on, "two out of form" = (Shit) strikers is supposed to combat him lol!!!......We've won 1 game in the last 9..........HAS HE GONE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a consistent run :blink:

Close down the cross for there goal and they wouldn't have scored. That was Vardy's job to do that and he didnt. Can't blame him but he isn't good enough, for us, he hasn't looked good enoughat any point this season. What a waste of money.

Ill prob get accused of scapegoating :yawn: but unless Vardy starts showing more, he does appear to have been a very expensive flop.

I'm surprised, I had really high expectations of the lad, but he doesn't now come across to me as a player of Championship quality.

His first touch is his Achilles heel. It's poor.

I wouldn't be shocked to see both Waggy and Vardy moved on in the summer, especially if there is a managerial change.

Ill prob get accused of scapegoating :yawn: but unless Vardy starts showing more, he does appear to have been a very expensive flop.

I'm surprised, I had really high expectations of the lad, but he doesn't now come across to me as a player of Championship quality.

His first touch is his Achilles heel. It's poor.

I wouldn't be shocked to see both Waggy and Vardy moved on in the summer, especially if there is a managerial change.

No wonder it's poor. Such a poor technique to have if you're trying to control the ball with your heel :ph34r:

Archived