Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Cardiff 1-1 Post Match

So he's not allowed an opinion? And you class support as having to back a manager no matter what?

Really?

I support Leicester through and through but I chanted "pleat out" as loud as I could! Doesn't make me a worse supporter!!!

No. Again, you're taking my comment out of context. I said get behind the team, not the manager. If there is a fairly weighted and reasoned argument as to why he should go then - feel free to post that.

But those who just post this = "I know Pearsons dogs mothers sister, who knew MoN's decorator who talks to so and so who said Pearson is gonna be sacked".

I could easily make some vicious rumours up.

I don't get why there is a permanent witch hunt for our most successful manager for 10 years. We aren't doing great now - granted. But it does make us look extremely ungrateful for all the things he's done for this club.

Bringing on a defender could have lead to more pressure & earlier. Cardiff smacked one in the box & it ended up going in.

People blaming Vardy - I'd look more at Nuge & Wood not bagging solid chances made for them by Well ensuring & Dyer.

Good point, if we go on to beat Derby - although surely our run against them is due to come under pressure.

C'mon!

I'm optimistic too. That said, I doubt people are specifically blaming Waghorn or Vardy, it's more likely they're criticising Pearson for a tactical decision which - not for the first time of late - didn't work out.

He got almost everything right tonight. What a shame that his loyalty to one of his players who has often let him down contributed - albeit only partially - to two massive points going awry. For me it's a shame that people will focus on that, and have a justifiable cause in doing so.

It's not unthinkable that Pearson will be fired. I always suspected the Derby came could be key... and it's starting to look that way. I honestly believe we'll win.

No. Again, you're taking my comment out of context. I said get behind the team, not the manager. If there is a fairly weighted and reasoned argument as to why he should go then - feel free to post that.

But those who just post this = "I know Pearsons dogs mothers sister, who knew MoN's decorator who talks to so and so who said Pearson is gonna be sacked".

I could easily make some vicious rumours up.

I don't get why there is a permanent witch hunt for our most successful manager for 10 years. We aren't doing great now - granted. But it does make us look extremely ungrateful for all the things he's done for this club.

Fair play. But there is only one thing he has to do for the club, deliver promotion. He's got a club with fantastic facilities, amazing supporters and owners who back him financially... It's over to him

In my humble and not in the know opinion.... I think all this arguing will be futile come about 11am in the morning when Richard keys breaks the news that NP has left the club on talksport..... Only a hunch.... And probably a crap one!

If talksport report that he has left the club then I'll rejoice because that means he's staying.

Vardy has been responsible for us letting in a few late goals, he's not the one to blame for that happening. I understand putting one striker on, but two is beyond me, would any other manager seriously do that?

And why weren't we not taking the ball in to the corner to run the game down, that should only have been allowed to happen once.

Fair play. But there is only one thing he has to do for the club, deliver promotion. He's got a club with fantastic facilities, amazing supporters and owners who back him financially... It's over to him

You sure?

Can't fault the effort of the players tonight, they scrapped, they battled and they showed heart. Yes we conceded a late goal but maybe that was the kick up the arse we needed. There is still work to be done and we must all remain positive whilst we have a fighting chance of the top 6, we CAN still do it.

Much of this thread is fookin ridiculous.

We've gone away, played well and nearly beaten Cardiff... On paper still the strongest side in the division.

Given different circumstances you'd mostly be saying 'great result'.

Because we didn't win the last two, you're now saying we should have won this one.

It don't work like that people.

Last weeks results were poor, tonight's is good.

Lets hope it's the start of better performances eh?

earlier when you rang me Matt?

Either you're unsuccessfully trying to wind me up, or you have got me confused with somebody else.

I think Pearson has his faults, all well documented on here - but overall he has delivered more often than not this season. Few good results and we'll be ok.

Can't fault the effort of the players tonight, they scrapped, they battled and they showed heart. Yes we conceded a late goal but maybe that was the kick up the arse we needed. There is still work to be done and we must all remain positive whilst we have a fighting chance of the top 6, we CAN still do it.

I'm not sure why we'd need that when we've only won one in 8 and lost to a struggling side at home at the weekend.

What we needed was a confidence boosting win.

We've gone away, played well and nearly beaten Cardiff... On paper still the strongest side in the division.

Because we didn't win the last two, you're now saying we should have won this one.

It's not because we didn't win the last 2 Col, it's because we won 1 in the last 8!!!!

I don't see it as a witch hunt, I appreciate that he turned us round at our lowest point, that's all irrelevant though, I care more for my club than his feelings.

Spot on Col!

I don't see it as a witch hunt, I appreciate that he turned us round at our lowest point, that's all irrelevant though, I care more for my club than his feelings.

As we all do. But there is so much more hostility towards Pearson, than say for example Sven. Pearson has been to this point more successful with less than Sven had. Yet Pearson gets more criticism and general hatred from a section of our fans!

Madness.

Archived