Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Cardiff 1-1 Post Match

Two points dropped, very unlucky in the end.

Can't blame Vardy and Waghorn for that last-minute equalizer, though.

I blame Wellens. :ph34r:.

Seriously, it's a point taken at the league leaders, who are in truly dysmal form right now (oh, just like us).

It's going to be a really interesting last few games this season.

We might actually play Cardiff in the playoffs... again.

You know when you get a kick in the nuts and there is an absence of feeling as you draw in your breath and you know, you just KNOW that in an instant, your neurons are going to get their act together and send a whole lot of searing, agonising, gut-wrenching pain from your nutsack to your cortex?

When City conceded, I felt like that.

:(

What a shitter

Going swimmingly.

Really limited Cardiff to hardly a sniff - Created the best chances.

Nicked a goal, then brought on the grafters to hold the ball up in the opposing half better.

Gutted about that, kick in the teeth. Hopefully the lads don't lose too much heart, because our performance level seemed much better and back up in the region where it needs to be.

More positives than negatives tonight, in spite of the sucker punch equaliser from the Redbirds.

We went to the team with the best home record in the division and played them off the park for 90 minutes, and they scored with their one shot. No neutral has said they deserved anything other than defeat.

I hope the team can take heart from tonight and use it on Saturday, as a good win will put us back on track for the remnants of a tough old run-in.

Up the BLUE City!

3 points lost there I think, chucking it away in the final minutes is always heart breaking.

We are conceding too many late goals all of a sudden.

Team might of played well, but it's still only a 1-1.

Just seen the goal, Vardy getting absolutely slated, but what did he do so wrong, didn't stop the cross?

By the way Mods, FoxesTalk is absolutely fooked.

Just seen it on SSN.

Yet again NPs tactical ineptitude has cost us two points. Vardy on the wing to defend a lead? He's cocked it up before, the warning signs were there and when he should be tracking his man, he just stands, watches, and the ball is played in over his head. And that was that.

We should have gone five at the back.

Tactically clueless.

Archived