Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

The Cliché's are out

Would you prefer it if they refused to speak to the press? Or is there some way of trading in an answer to a question for a goal or two in a game? I fail to see the connection between meeting media obligations and performances on the pitch.

I don't wanna read crap or hear crap like 'We're not giving up', 'We can still make the top 2', 'We have 9 cup finals left'. After Man Utd 'not meeting media request's' the other week I don't know if it's the same requirements in the Championship, certainly towards the local media, but i'd rather the players did no interview, talked no shit and did the talking on the pitch. (Obviously the manager needs to/is expected to do interviews after the match, that is totally different.)

It's not as if you would question why the player didn't do any talking or interviews either because you'd don't hear a squeak from them when things are doing well, only when we're doing badly.

*Message to the players*

Take some responsibility upon yourselves, prove something, prove us wrong, stop talking shit and sort it!

Who would've thought rhetorical questions ended with a question mark?

Been debated for centuries and there was even an attempt to provide a 'rhetorical question mark' - backwards ? - but fell out of fashion.

Whatever, I support your attempt to point out the apostrophe problem. Not just Leicester market greengrocers, seen it across the country. The have/of switching on this forum- as in "we might of done better" bugs me even more though!

I think my grammar issues are really just distractions from the footy. Really feeling crap about another bad City result and struggling to put some positive spin on it for my son. He's facing an under 9's footy return fixture after a horrible drubbing a few weeks back. His team has mirrorred LCFC over February/March but even more goals shipped in............

Should 'weeks' have an apostrophe?!?!?

Archived