Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

This is horrendous

I have never ever liked Pearson or his tactics and have never made a secret of it.

I took so much crap making this clear while we were in league 1

When he came back it was the darkest day for me in 40 odd years as a Leicester city supporter

You Pearson supporters can throw as much abuse and insults at me as you want but I wont lose any sleep over it because his demise is close (hopefully by Monday evening) whenever it comes I will be dancing in the street!

Word! You can be our leader/ the P(earson)Outs vs the P(earson)Ins... rather be a POUT than a PIN hell yerrrrr

I have never ever liked Pearson or his tactics and have never made a secret of it.

When he came back it was the darkest day for me in 40 odd years as a Leicester city supporter

You Pearson supporters can throw as much abuse and insults at me as you want but I wont lose any sleep over it because his demise is close (hopefully by Monday evening) whenever it comes I will be dancing in the street!

Never seen you on here when we win though...... :scarf:

Yeh all this playoff bullshit is crap compared to trying to avoid relegation to league 1. Let's get Ollie, Sven or mad dog back, you said anyone but Pearson.

I keep asking that and the best response was "someone better"

Well....duh!

What these clowns don't realise is that they'll get manager A, B or C and they'll bring their own staff and players in. Those staff & players will take time to gel - as usual - and we'll start next season with half of the current crop (y'know the ones who were great 6 weeks ago but now can't beat the Derby Pub XI) and half new players. We might hit some form, we might be world beaters but - whatever happens - we will go on a losing streak because every team does. When that happens they'll be calling for Manager A/B/C's head again and we start all over again "sack him him, he's shit" with all the people who wanted Pearson out going all Polly Pissypants again and saying they never wanted the new guy in the first place.

And there's the other thing - no-one either on here or on various FB groups will say who they want because they don't want to look like a tw@t in 12 months when they're calling for his head again.

Managerial stability? We may as well be fvcking Blackburn.

...or Nottingham Forest, who have sacked THREE managers in the last nine months and are STILL ahead of us.

An interim manager (even Keane, Kean or Megson) would be preferable to what we have now.

If they fail, we can at least look around in the summer for someone who can rebuild the squad into one that will last the distance rather than collapse in mid-winter like this one has.

Watford and Hull weren't afraid to make changes last summer. Despite their defeats today, they're still in a far better shape than us right now.

An interim manager (even Keane, Kean or Megson) would be preferable to what we have now.

:w00t:

I've seen some ridiculous bollocks posted on forums tonight - but you sir, Mr Ultra, take the fvcking biscuit. Well done.

Erm.

It was a flat 442 when we went 2 down.

[listens for the sound of a sparkler futtering out]

I don't recall us having four people up front other than notionally. And even if it happened occasionally Nugent's no winger and Wellens is no striker, not even close.

We actually started quite well with Dyer posing a threat but there was almost always insufficient support and very little real commitment to getting in the box with two men let alone more.

It seemed to me that Wellens tried to play as the front man of three central midfielders with Dyer, Wood and Nugent up front and even that was increasingly tentative with both all three being increasingly forced back to frustrate Derby's breaks or to find a little space.

Had we fielded proper wingers from the start the Derby defence would at least have been stretched enough to potentially leave some space but, as it was, they were able to remain quite compact up to half-time

I note that despite your clear hatred of Pearson, you don't have state any preference for a new manager? I guess that way you can never be wrong. A new guy comes in, performs averagely, you're safe to criticise because not once have you nailed your colours to the mast and that way you're never wrong. If a new guy does well you can say told you so, if he doesn't you can abuse him like you do Pearson.

:w00t:

I've seen some ridiculous bollocks posted on forums tonight - but you sir, Mr Ultra, take the fvcking biscuit. Well done.

Is that what you do on here now, Dave, wait for and react to every post by Ultra or Thracian?

I note that despite your clear hatred of Pearson, you don't have state any preference for a new manager? I guess that way you can never be wrong. A new guy comes in, performs averagely, you're safe to criticise because not once have you nailed your colours to the mast and that way you're never wrong. If a new guy does well you can say told you so, if he doesn't you can abuse him like you do Pearson.

Never abused anyone I just don't like Pearson....it's never been a secret, I don't like him, his arrogant attitude his obvious poor man management skills (imo) his blinkered tactics or his haircut, he probably has a poor taste in music as well but I neither know nor care and I've said this consistently and taken dog's abuse for my opinion on him before so a few more silly comments mean nothing to me

Never abused anyone I just don't like Pearson....it's never been a secret, I don't like him his arrogant attitude his obvious poor man management skills (imo) his blinkered tactics or his haircut, he probably has a poor taste in music as well but I neither know nor care and as I've said before I've taken dog's abuse for my opinion on him before so a few more silly comments mean nothing to me

So your preferred replacement warnock has hair that is beyond criticism?

Fortune favours the brave, and we aren't brave.

Also, one thing I have noticed is the work rate, last year it was second to none and everyone was praising it, now however, in the players that it was most noticeable on in particular they no longer have that ethic.

Just for the record there's probably not a manager in the world that can sort Pearson's mess out in time to get us promoted but we may as well get shot now because he certainly can't sort it!

I agree but its a gamble and it'll cost money. Haven't seen any stats on the New Manager Bounce but with the teams coming down I think it's sh1t or bust!!

Archived