Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

This is horrendous

Horrendous is the right word.

The thing is I know Pearson is better than this. We've seen it. But he's got to sort it out because if we don't turn it around and stay in the top 6, he can;t have any complaints.

Please, FFS Nigel, sort it out, for everyone's sake, including yours.

i agree never wanted him to leave first time around ,the football we play when it comes off is the best in the championship,but i am coming around to the idea that np isn t tactically aware enough and has made some miscalculations over squad make up and size.Ailthough we don t know what is happening behind scenes we do seem to be stale and predictable at the moment

I don't think pearsons a bad manager, but not sure he knows how to turn our bad form around.

Confidence is low and it tells in our play

We need leaders on the pitch with fight and I don't think we have many with a young team.

The thing is I know Pearson is better than this. We've seen it. But he's got to sort it out because if we don't turn it around and stay in the top 6, he can;t have any complaints.

Yep.

He is better than this, far, far better - but the manner of this performance indicates something massively wrong

I don't get why we go to Cardiff and pull up trees with a really solid, promising performance... and then turn out in a must win (and I never say must win) local derby like this in order to get us 6points off the autos and 6 points safe inside the playoffs.

Baffling.

The owners will surely act now to give us a chance of reviving and maintaining a play-offs chance.

Further analysis is a waste of time because we've not responded positively to the previous criticism yet conceded that game with our naively abysmal first half. There was so much wrong you could write a book and much of it in evidence previously.

Pearson might be a lot of things but whoever's responsible for our preparation and tactics should quietly disappear. Cardiff rescued a point just days ago when allowed a free header in the middle of our penalty area.

Most coaches would have dealt with that as a priority in the next training session but no.

We showed no signs of having done anything at all.

The first goal a free header from a free-kick and the second goal coming from another cross into exactly the same area with the supposedly reliable Keane nowhere to be seen and that's before i mention the general confusion in central defence and the total lack of leadership and organisation.

But let's not kid ourselves this was the only problem. We're needing to win games but still didn't start by giving it all we've got as evidenced by our never having enough men threatening their box when even when we made something of our greater possession.

I hope the "three-men-up-front" people are satisfied now. Because the ploy has been as effective as a wet firework.

Yes, we were better in the second half thanks to Schlupp, but a draw was the best we were likely to get and that's not good enough against yet another lowly and wholly indifferent team.

We did have chances of course but, yet again, our free-kicks were sub-standard. Do we i wonder do anything of any consequence on the training ground - cos there's no evidence of it on the pitch.

How anyone can want Pearson to stay is beyond me.

Get a new man in to give us a shot in the arm and make sixth place. Carry on as we are and it'll be mid table obscurity.

This is one of the funniest things I've ever read on here. Either.....you're having a laugh or you've been supporting us since the start of this season. How many of the other 'shots in the arm' in the last 10 years have given us the boost we need.

Who put us in 2nd position in the first place? Who nearly took us to the play off final a few years ago?

Fvcking moron.

The owners will surely act now to give us a chance for the rest of rescueing a play-offs chance.

Further analysis is a waste of time because we've not responded positively to the previous criticism yet conceded that game with our naively abysmal first half. There was so much wrong you could write a book and much of it in evidence previously.

Pearson might be a lot of things but whoever's responsible for our preparation and tactics should quietly disappear. Cardiff rescued a point just days ago when allowed a free header in the middle of our penalty area.

Most coaches would have dealt with that as a priority in the next training session but no.

We showed no signs of having done anything at all.

The first goal a free header from a free-kick and the second goal coming from another cross into exactly the same area with the supposedly reliable Keane nowhere to be seen and that's before i mention the general confusion in central defence and the total lack of leadership and organisation.

But let's not kid ourselves this was the only problem. We're needing to win games but still didn't start by giving it all we've got as evidenced by our never having enough men threatening their box when even when we made something of our greater possession.

I hope the "three-men-up-front" people are satisfied now. Because the ploy has been as effective as a wet firework.

Yes, we were better in the second half thanks to Schlupp, but a draw was the best we were likely to get and that's not good enough against yet another lowly and wholly indifferent team.

We did have chances of course but, yet again, our free-kicks were sub-standard. Do we i wonder do anything of any consequence on the training ground - cos there's no evidence of it on the pitch.

Brilliant post!

This

This is one of the funniest things I've ever read on here. Either.....you're having a laugh or you've been supporting us since the start of this season. How many of the other 'shots in the arm' in the last 10 years have given us the boost we need.

Who put us in 2nd position in the first place? Who nearly took us to the play off final a few years ago?

Fvcking moron.

What's with the aggression?

Your a typical Pearson supporter, "nearly" don't cut it and "2nd" half way through a season means diddly squot it's where we are and how we are performing at the business end that matters!... sometimes I really despair :nono:

Fvcking moron.

We've never really been in a position where a shot in the arm might get us up though, have we? Sven certainly turned our form around initially. Even NP when he first arrived got us winning games quickly albeit in a different league and after a pre-season. A shot in the arm may well do the trick.

I just hope that when the owners bring in Warnock in the summer, no-one complains this time.

Get rid of Pearson - be careful what you wish for.

Maybe get rid of some of the sh!t awful players who aren't doing the business like they were.

I just hope that when the owners bring in Warnock in the summer, no-one complains this time.

Get rid of Pearson - be careful what you wish for.

Maybe get rid of some of the sh!t awful players who aren't doing the business like they were.

Please not Warnock. Please.

Guest BlueBrett

Fvcking moron.

Bit tired of hearing the 'Pearson is the best since MON' line now. We have the best team we have had since then so surely this is the easiest time to be Leicester manager in the last 10 years?

I've reached a point where I'm not really bothered whether he stays or goes. My main concern would be who we could get as his replacement. Not at all impressed by the names being touted at the moment. I DO NOT want Adkins and anybody suggesting Roy Keane must surely be taking the piss.

I'd probably take Paulo though! Guaranteed to liven the place up a bit if nothing else.

Archived