Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

This is horrendous

What's with the aggression?

Your a typical Pearson supporter, "nearly" don't cut it and "2nd" half way through a season means diddly squot it's where we are and how we are performing at the business end that matters!... sometimes I really despair :nono:

Because it's an incredibly stupid thing to say. Read the words and then answer the question in the first line of my response.

I'm not particularly pro-Pearson, behind the scenes there is so much we don't know about or understand (but that doesn't matter because every fvcker knows best on here) but he does need to make some changes or find some formula that has us playing and gaining results like we were in the first half of the season.

I'm pro-stability, not some small-minded simpleton who doesn't expect promotion every fvcking season after tonnes of changes.

And the aggression is because I'm getting really, really fvcked off with our fans and their impatience, their self-entitlement, their general cluelessness.

So, who would you get in to replace him?

Bad run, of course, but we're still in the play-offs.

People start shouting Pearson out but realistically what is a new manager going to do once he comes in? He'll have barely any time to get familiar with the squad and get them playing his style of football etc.

Sacking Pearson is not the answer. We were absolutely woeful today, worst I've seen us play in ages but we've just got to give NP time to turn it around. Quite frankly, we've just lost to a pub team.

Or get a new manager in, spend loads of money again and finish outside the play-offs.

Can't see it, except maybe "pearson, sort it out"

The sky reporter said to Pearson that the fans were singing his name, is this true? At least half of the support want him out, I'm not one of those but I can't believe that

i didn't hear it , and can't see why they would on that performance. Whole situation is really depressing. I wanted to give nigel until end of season but not sure now.As to those questioning the effect of a quick replacement, what about the age old football cliche of a new manager's immediate impact and honeymoon period? Also, why not an interim until the summer? Maybe a 2 men set up, old experienced head and younger guy closer tonplsyers?

Because it's an incredibly stupid thing to say. Read the words and then answer the question in the first line of my response.

I'm not particularly pro-Pearson, behind the scenes there is so much we don't know about or understand (but that doesn't matter because every fvcker knows best on here) but he does need to make some changes or find some formula that has us playing and gaining results like we were in the first half of the season.

I'm pro-stability, not some small-minded simpleton who doesn't expect promotion every fvcking season after tonnes of changes.

And the aggression is because I'm getting really, really fvcked off with our fans and their impatience, their self-entitlement, their general cluelessness.

I really don't care who is in charge, have never liked Pearson,never wanted him here, even the first time, a monkey with half a brain could have got us out of league 1 with the resources we had and the piss poor opposition.

I just get really angry with the attitude on here defending what he has "nearly done"

I will be surprised if he is still our manager by monday night.

I think the owners will see this 2 week break as an ideal time to get rid, and take the gamble.

The rumours of Roy Keane are certainly worrying, and i would rather keep Pearson than have him here.

In a strange kind of way, Di Canio might actually make a difference in the short term, but i`m not so sure in the long term.

Personally, i really don`t think we will make the play offs with Pearson, but if we make a change, although the chances are, we still wont make the play offs, at least a new manager will have seen his squad for next season, and plan accordingly, rather than spending the first couple of months of next season getting to know what the players qualities are.

I really don't care who is in charge, have never liked Pearson,never wanted him here, even the first time, a monkey with half a brain could have got us out of league 1 with the resources we had and the piss poor opposition.

I just get really angry with the attitude on here defending what he has "nearly done"

Again, who would you have instead? It's not difficult to answer.

It's even more difficult to swallow the fact that we lost to that awful bunch of clowns! What the **** is Buxton? He looks like he should own a burger van. And Sammon? **** me he has to be on day release.....they are probably celebrating by bathing in the fans dribble whilst performing reach arounds on each other whilst Clough masturbates himself into a coma over his dad.....mans is angry.

I will be surprised if he is still our manager by monday night.

I think the owners will see this 2 week break as an ideal time to get rid, and take the gamble.

The rumours of Roy Keane are certainly worrying, and i would rather keep Pearson than have him here.

In a strange kind of way, Di Canio might actually make a difference in the short term, but i`m not so sure in the long term.

Personally, i really don`t think we will make the play offs with Pearson, but if we make a change, although the chances are, we still wont make the play offs, at least a new manager will have seen his squad for next season, and plan accordingly, rather than spending the first couple of months of next season getting to know what the players qualities are.

I don't have this desperation to reach the Premiership this season like everyone else does. I yearn for stability after a rough decade. Seeing us compete regularly for the playoffs and promotion within the next 2-3 seasons would be my aim. If there's no sign of improvement by that point I'd make a change.

The reason for this is because we've all seen that Pearson has the potential. People keep coming back to what he's 'nearly done' because he's shown tremendous potential in not that long a time at the club, he's still young and he's made some positive signings. Add to that the fact that he's been better that 99% of the other managerial staff we've had here since the start of our decline.

I don't have this desperation to reach the Premiership this season like everyone else does. I yearn for stability after a rough decade. Seeing us compete regularly for the playoffs and promotion within the next 2-3 seasons would be my aim. If there's no sign of improvement by that point I'd make a change.

The reason for this is because we've all seen that Pearson has the potential. People keep coming back to what he's 'nearly done' because he's shown tremendous potential in not that long a time at the club, he's still young and he's made some positive signings. Add to that the fact that he's been better that 99% of the other managerial staff we've had here since the start of our decline.

Which is fair enough, but i don`t think the owners share your lack of desperation.

I keep asking that and the best response was "someone better"

Well....duh!

What these clowns don't realise is that they'll get manager A, B or C and they'll bring their own staff and players in. Those staff & players will take time to gel - as usual - and we'll start next season with half of the current crop (y'know the ones who were great 6 weeks ago but now can't beat the Derby Pub XI) and half new players. We might hit some form, we might be world beaters but - whatever happens - we will go on a losing streak because every team does. When that happens they'll be calling for Manager A/B/C's head again and we start all over again "sack him him, he's shit" with all the people who wanted Pearson out going all Polly Pissypants again and saying they never wanted the new guy in the first place.

And there's the other thing - no-one either on here or on various FB groups will say who they want because they don't want to look like a tw@t in 12 months when they're calling for his head again.

Managerial stability? We may as well be fvcking Blackburn.

Guest seanfox778

I think we should stick with Pearson. I think getting a new man in would cause all sorts of problems and another summer overhaul and then another season of them 'gelling' together and we'll continue going around in circles. Nigel is capable of becoming a top manager, I just hope it's with us

We have 8 games left in as many weeks. Lets say Pearson and his backroom staff go as soon as Monday, and as an absolutely best case we have negotiated and agreed contracts with a whole new management team by the end of the week.

Then it is 7 weeks, and given the international break next to no time with the players before our first game. After that, the games come thick and fast. So very little time to get to know the players and put your own stamp on the team. So if a new man comes in, he may end up continuing the slide due to too little time to arrest the slide. Is he then tarnished with the same failure tag that everyone on here wants to pin on Pearson right now?

To bring an entirely new manager in now is far too late to really make a difference; if we wanted to do it then we'd need to have done it in January to have any chance of making us better, but of course we were never going to do it then because we were winning and playing great football.

So whether Pearson is our manager for the long or medium term, I see no alternative to sticking with him and the team in the short term.

I hope the "three-men-up-front" people are satisfied now. Because the ploy has been as effective as a wet firework.

Erm.

It was a flat 442 when we went 2 down.

[listens for the sound of a sparkler futtering out]

If Pearson gets sacked ..... I'm going to follow the Tigers .... fu?k this shit. We don't have a team to compete in the Prem that's a fact .... If you don't believe that look at the 2 goals conceded tonight. That's not the managers fault.

Erm.

It was a flat 442 when we went 2 down.

[listens for the sound of a sparkler futtering out]

Must have been the formation responsible for a couple of our defenders failing to challenge a lone attacker allowing him a free header. You lost me on the South Park better than American Dad argument.

I have never ever liked Pearson or his tactics and have never made a secret of it.

I took so much crap making this clear while we were in league 1

When he came back it was the darkest day for me in 40 odd years as a Leicester city supporter

You Pearson supporters can throw as much abuse and insults at me as you want but I wont lose any sleep over it because his demise is close (hopefully by Monday evening) whenever it comes I will be dancing in the street!

I have never ever liked Pearson or his tactics and have never made a secret of it.

I took so much crap making this clear while we were in league 1

When he came back it was the darkest day for me in 40 odd years as a Leicester city supporter

You Pearson supporters can throw as much abuse and insults at me as you want but I wont lose any sleep over it because his demise is close (hopefully by Monday evening) whenever it comes I will be dancing in the street!

So being in the playoffs is worse than mid table like the few seasons before and after Pearson's first spell?

Archived