Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Good interview from Nigel

I still think Pearson has a lot to offer and I do believe if he did leave wherever he may end up he will be a success.

I think he's got a good backroom team with him. After all the money we've spent through Sven, they have done in stabilising us back to normality(ish)

Being shrewd in the market when going for players and being able to spot the odd gem, the correct team chemistry always being an important factor aswell id look forward to future signings.

We've all seen some of the best football played under NP and surely the potential is there for all to see of the great future we could have, with the right support from ourselves? Keep the faith...

One love

Fair play to NP in telling the truth and admitting certain players are playing like wankers...

These players need to be held accountable aswell, but half won't give a shit as they aren't gonna get the sack are they!

I still think Pearson has a lot to offer and I do believe if he did leave wherever he may end up he will be a success.

I think he's got a good backroom team with him. After all the money we've spent through Sven, they have done in stabilising us back to normality(ish)

Being shrewd in the market when going for players and being able to spot the odd gem, the correct team chemistry always being an important factor aswell id look forward to future signings.

We've all seen some of the best football played under NP and surely the potential is there for all to see of the great future we could have, with the right support from ourselves? Keep the faith...

One love

You are stating speculation as fact! Are you from the Club? Stabilising us back to normality by buying non league players for a million. yeh right.

I think his interviews give a great insight into the character of the man, one week playful and leg pulling, next week moody and mardy

the following week straight to the point and purposeful.. And there lays the problem. is he like that with everybody? do the players know where they stand with the man? that inconsistency breeds resentment. perhaps there should be a thread called "the many faces of nigel pearson".

Archived