Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Good interview from Nigel

Thought he came across well just then.

Rightly had a dig at the players today, normally he just straight out defends them and says they were brilliant, but today he as good as accused them of ruining the season with this poor form. Good on him.

Sounds as frustrated and worried as all of us.

Thoughts?

Gotta feel sorry for him and the players considering the great postion we was in 9 games ago but its the players fault at the end of the day.

Although one or two of Pearson decisions haven't been great I still don't get the moan in.

Schluup has been over looked all season and dyer and wellens shouldn't be starting if we're aiming for top 2, said it at the start of the season as well.

Good interview like you say having a dig at the players, deservedly.

I don't wanna read crap or hear crap like 'We're not giving up', 'We can still make the top 2', 'We have 9 cup finals left'. After Man Utd 'not meeting media request's' the other week I don't know if it's the same requirements in the Championship, certainly towards the local media, but i'd rather the players did no interview, talked no shit and did the talking on the pitch.

It's not as if you would question why the player didn't do any talking or interviews either because you'd don't hear a squeak from them when things are doing well, only when we're doing badly.

*Message to the players*

Take some responsibility upon yourselves, prove something, prove us wrong, sort it!

I thought he showed some humility and honesty - all of the qualities that i've craved him have in previous interviews.

For me, one of his best interviews since he came back .... such a shame it may have been too late.

I'm one of those that think it's time for Pearson to go, but I actually thought it was a good interview. One of the main reasons I've not been a fan of Pearson's recently has been his terrible interviews. Hearing him pretend everything is ok, saying the players tried their best and that everyone is working hard is hard to swallow when you've been watching the crap that has been on show lately.

But today was different, he acknowledged some players have not been good enough and admitted they didn't try hard enough. I don't know if it's because he knows time is running out but it was good to hear him criticise the players for once. Let's hope he gives them hell in the dressing room.

Let's be honest though, he seemed like a dead man walking in his sky interview. I almost felt sorry for him.

Very good interview. Honest(which i think he normally is) but he usually says he'll stick by his players this time he sounded like some of them will be getting splinters in their backside next game.

though he may not be picking the team.

Thought he came across well just then.

Rightly had a dig at the players today, normally he just straight out defends them and says they were brilliant, but today he as good as accused them of ruining the season with this poor form. Good on him.

Sounds as frustrated and worried as all of us.

Thoughts?

You're having a laugh right?!

You don't need a degree in psychology to work out that NP was uncomfortable and void of his usual positive replies to post match questions. He was lost for words at times and I for one am convinced that he knows that his time is up now, and I think we all know that the owners were waiting for the International break to make the move for his replacement.

I sincerely hope that the rumours about Roy Keen are not true. If the owners did a straw poll amongst the fans, I bet Roy Keen wouldn't gain a single vote.

With respect, do your homework Top & Co. Foxes fans aren't stupid - many have been investing most of their spare income into this club week in, week out for decades. My guess is they know more about Championship football than you (and your lady chief executive).

There's a bad smell about Roy Keen that most football people don't like, and there's no smoke without fire. We all know about his public arrogance, but correct me if I'm wrong - he's had only 2 coaching jobs spanning just 5 years: Sunderland and Ipswich (promotion with Sunderland but left/was sacked from both clubs when they were in relegation zones). Average to poor win ratio, and famously paid £9M for a dodgy Scottish keeper, and that was 5 years ago.

Please Top, don't listen to your Irish lady football expert and Chief exec Susan Wheeler. Get her to talk to Neil Lennon instead if she wants to keep it in the family and start making some friend amongst fans.

Your balance sheet will look a whole lot worse under Roy Keen.

You're having a laugh right?!

You don't need a degree in psychology to work out that NP was uncomfortable and void of his usual positive replies to post match questions. He was lost for words at times and I for one am convinced that he knows that his time is up now, and I think we all know that the owners were waiting for the International break to make the move for his replacement.

I sincerely hope that the rumours about Roy Keen are not true. If the owners did a straw poll amongst the fans, I bet Roy Keen wouldn't gain a single vote.

With respect, do your homework Top & Co. Foxes fans aren't stupid - many have been investing most of their spare income into this club week in, week out for decades. My guess is they know more about Championship football than you (and your lady chief executive).

There's a bad smell about Roy Keen that most football people don't like, and there's no smoke without fire. We all know about his public arrogance, but correct me if I'm wrong - he's had only 2 coaching jobs spanning just 5 years: Sunderland and Ipswich (promotion with Sunderland but left/was sacked from both clubs when they were in relegation zones). Average to poor win ratio, and famously paid £9M for a dodgy Scottish keeper, and that was 5 years ago.

Please Top, don't listen to your Irish lady football expert and Chief exec Susan Wheeler. Get her to talk to Neil Lennon instead if she wants to keep it in the family and start making some friend amongst fans.

Your balance sheet will look a whole lot worse under Roy Keen.

KEANE,But the rest of the post was ok. :thumbup:

I would actually cry if we appointed Roy Keane. The man is deranged.

The only reason i can find for keeping Pearson at the moment, is the thought of Keane getting the job, if he goes.

I don`t want Keane anywhere near my footballl club, so i can see what your saying!

Archived