Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_1884

Forest Away! - NOT available to buy online. NOW SOLD OUT

Whats with the misinformation? If you don't know shit just keep your trap shut instead of trying to be the big I am.

Was going to the ground tommoro because of some people, will risk it over the phone now.

Some of us don't live in Leicester so driving all the way there because some nob says theres only a few tickets left, jeez when I can do it over the phone.

Stop craving publicity. You know who you are I don't like naming names.

Whats with the misinformation? If you don't know shit just keep your trap shut instead of trying to be the big I am.

Was going to the ground tommoro because of some people, will risk it over the phone now.

Some of us don't live in Leicester so driving all the way there because some nob says theres only a few tickets left, jeez when I can do it over the phone.

Stop craving publicity. You know who you are I don't like naming names.

Well said

A fellow season ticket holder I spoke to earlier was told by the ticket office (after a 40 minute wait on the phone) that they were expecting around 500 to be left tomorrow at the rate they were selling. Hopefully the club will let us know for sure by the end of the day.

My worry is that they won't even bother answering the phones on Wednesday. They'll just deal with the people in store

I don't buy this, when I went last night at 4.20 ish there was only one member of staff behind the counters and she was doing some paperwork of some description, so I think they have a few of the staff manning phones in the office.

More so when there is high demand like this week.

To the poster above, you're right about people saying there are only so many left.

I never ask when I'm in there as I don't think the staff know for sure what's left without looking it up somewhere.

My gripe with the TO is, they should be open until 6 pm. 5 is very early for a retail place to shut nowadays.

Archived