Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_1884

Forest Away! - NOT available to buy online. NOW SOLD OUT

Why would it be a wind up? I've never rang up and bought tickets before I normally go to the ticket office and collect but I can't do that tomorrow.

The club usually have to sell tickets in accordance with the instructions given by the home team. But seeing as this is a guaranteed sell out for our end they might be able to sell them in areas people request. Worth asking the question anyway.

The club usually have to sell tickets in accordance with the instructions given by the home team. But seeing as this is a guaranteed sell out for our end they might be able to sell them in areas people request. Worth asking the question anyway.

Thanks you.

I'll ask them tomorrow when I ring up.

Why would it be a wind up? I've never rang up and bought tickets before I normally go to the ticket office and collect but I can't do that tomorrow.

It just seemed puzzling that a regular away goer had to ask other people if he could the ticket office staff a question! They can only say no! It won't matter anyway, who sits in their allocated seats away from home!

Looking at this Forest are not selling tickets in the Lower Bridgford to there fans, if you look at it logically if they loose next week at Millwall they will have no chance going into the last game, they will not sell out then in my opinion, so if they are out of it after next week I think there is a good possibility the whole of the lower Bridgford will be released to away supporters

I agree with this.

Their 'Billy Bounce' has slowed down and they're five games without a win now, so it's surely over if they get anything less than three points at Millwall.

If we're in the play-off hunt and Forest are out of it, I can see us getting more tickets.

Looking at this Forest are not selling tickets in the Lower Bridgford to there fans, if you look at it logically if they loose next week at Millwall they will have no chance going into the last game, they will not sell out then in my opinion, so if they are out of it after next week I think there is a good possibility the whole of the lower Bridgford will be released to away supporters

I would find it hard to believe that those blocks have completely sold out already, also block T is always empty apart from last season when we had it.

I think you could be right, whether they would release them though is an entirely different matter.

I'm in Nottingham next week, what are the chances of going to their ticket office and buying 2? I obviously won't be on the system but couldn't I make a fake account up with them in their ticket office just give a random Nottingham street and post code ??

I'm in Nottingham next week, what are the chances of going to their ticket office and buying 2? I obviously won't be on the system but couldn't I make a fake account up with them in their ticket office just give a random Nottingham street and post code ??

Do you have to give your name and address then when tickets are on general sale?

Plenty of Loughborough and Melton folks support them so I don't think you need to give a Notts address if they ask for one.

Or hang on and see how our sales go, you never know. It would be far better than sitting with the red fans.

Do you have to give your name and address then when tickets are on general sale?

Plenty of Loughborough and Melton folks support them so I don't think you need to give a Notts address if they ask for one.

Or hang on and see how our sales go, you never know. It would be far better than sitting with the red fans.

if i can't get a ticket then i will get one in the home end, i'm a student from Nottingham and have bought from them before so won't have a problem in buying one. Just want to know where the lcfc fans will be sitting if they don't get a ticket in the away end??

They're not selling them in the lower Bridgford?!

Holy shite. We might actually get more if they don't want them, they were generous enough with the last allocation we had there lol

It seems to me that they made the decision to split the Lower Bridgford when they were flying and are now regretting counting their chickens.

Lose at Millwall and they'll release the rest of the tier to us I reckon.

If you went to more away games and not just the big games then you'd be able to go, so shut up

own business, kids, family. commitments, work - not always that easy. Maybe they should take into account how many yrs fans have been comming? For me that's since 1981 and numerous seasons when we only attracted 8000 to game - maybe that's more loyal than some flash in the pan fans that go like mad for 2 seasons then drift off?

Anyway, do you think there will be any seats left on Wednesday?

I'm in block X2 Row J

I asked at the ticket office how many P1 and P2 we had and the chap said around 1600.

The best thing to do is get down there at 4am and queue. You will get one if you want it bad enough

I wanted a Cardiff Play off Semi Final Ticket and I queued from 8pm the night before and we were first in the line. It was a bloody long night but I got one.

I'm in block X2 Row J

I asked at the ticket office how many P1 and P2 we had and the chap said around 1600.

The best thing to do is get down there at 4am and queue. You will get one if you want it bad enough

I wanted a Cardiff Play off Semi Final Ticket and I queued from 8pm the night before and we were first in the line. It was a bloody long night but I got one.

I did the same although at 4am Saturday morning. If you want one bad enough you queue up

It seems to me that they made the decision to split the Lower Bridgford when they were flying and are now regretting counting their chickens.

Lose at Millwall and they'll release the rest of the tier to us I reckon.

Pretty much my exact thoughts. They wouldn't not sell any of it if there was no chance of us getting the full end.

We may be laughing yet.

Archived