Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_1884

Forest Away! - NOT available to buy online. NOW SOLD OUT

HELP NEEDED:

£10 FOR 1 PHONE CALL SO ITS PRETTY EAST

I NEED A FIRST PRIORITY SEASON TICKET HOLDER TO BOOK

ME TWO TICKETS FOR THE FOREST GAME.....

I WONT BE ABLE TO GET THEM IN TIME AS I AM A PRIORITY 3 STH.

ANYWAY WILL PAY THE TICKET MONEY AND £10.00 FOR DOING IT UPFRONT

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldnt try it, a few of us bought student ones a couple of years back and they wern't going to let us in without a student card. Luckily we just passed the student id cards back after we got in

I had to show my student card the other season as well. I actually forgot it, then we had to turn around so I could get it. Turned up at the City Ground, and they actually wanted to see it.

Suppose they are only following rules though.

This is the one ground you'll struggle getting in under-age. A lot of clubs make threats like this but Forest actually follow through with them - my mate was 17 in the 2010/11 season where we lost 3-2, it was £13 for U18 and £32 for Adults, he had no proof he was U18 (DESPITE BEING 17) and was charged another £19. They're a scummy club.

I think the reason they're so strict is the discrepancy between the prices.

When I was a student (and they had NUS prices) My ticket cost £12 as opposed to the £30 it was at the time (09/10 and 10/11). The £18 difference is huge and you can imagine how many would try it on (why wouldn't you) and get an NUS ticket if you knew you could get away with it.

Not necessarily defending them but understanding why they're so strict on the issue.

Archived