Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_1884

Forest Away! - NOT available to buy online. NOW SOLD OUT

Why would you have to pay for a piece of paper? You put down the matches you want to go to & get charged when the tickets go on sale to everyone else.

It isn't just a piece of paper though, it guarantees you a ticket - something worth having. I'm sure many on this forum would pay for that having reading some of the comments.

A friend who's signed up to this says it bypasses the priority system. Is that correct?

If they haven't got anything to play for I would like to think they give us an extra 1,000 or so.

Harry you make an interesting point their supposedly people that own a box get tickets before P1 and the people they are giving tickets to people who haven't been to an away game so that shits on the normal fan imo.

It isn't just a piece of paper though, it guarantees you a ticket - something worth having. I'm sure many on this forum would pay for that having reading some of the comments.

A friend who's signed up to this says it bypasses the priority system. Is that correct?

It is just a piece of paper, seriously. You have to sign up to a minimum of 13 games so it's just the same as being P1, and if you're P1 you're guaranteed a ticket. It's no different to someone who doesn't use the pre-order system being P1.

It is just a piece of paper, seriously. You have to sign up to a minimum of 13 games so it's just the same as being P1, and if you're P1 you're guaranteed a ticket. It's no different to someone who doesn't use the pre-order system being P1.

Ah right, thanks for explaining that to me.

you really do have a chip on your shoulder

How? It's quite obvious we won't get any more tickets, I told him that and I told him how I knew so, yet he is still convinced we'll get another allocation. There's only so long you can try and get your point across to someone who isn't willing to listen.

you really do have a chip on your shoulder

She has a chip?

You are part of the lot who are constantly begging for a P1 or P2 ticket. This forum has become unbearable because of you and the likes asking for those who have deserved their privilege of first dibs on the Forest tickets so you can jump the queue.

Then when someone tries to dampen the hopes of one deluded soul they just don't listen. 2,020 is the number of tickets we'll get. Full stop. As mentioned at length we will not get more, and what motivation is there when they know it'll sell out whatever.

How about you stop being such a bitter idiot and face the fact you'll be within earshot of the stadium but probably wont be in it. How unfortunate for you. It must hurt.

She has a chip?

You are part of the lot who are constantly begging for a P1 or P2 ticket. This forum has become unbearable because of you and the likes asking for those who have deserved their privilege of first dibs on the Forest tickets so you can jump the queue.

Then when someone tries to dampen the hopes of one deluded soul they just don't listen. 2,020 is the number of tickets we'll get. Full stop. As mentioned at length we will not get more, and what motivation is there when they know it'll sell out whatever.

How about you stop being such a bitter idiot and face the fact you'll be within earshot of the stadium but probably wont be in it. How unfortunate for you. It must hurt.

apply cold water to the burned area

There are some special people on this forum.

The pre order for away tickets isn't for special people, don't quote me here but I'm fairly sure it's open to priority 1 fans only.

It might be all STH, I'm P1 and when I asked about it last August he gave me a sheet but said there was an admin charge for every ticket, something like £2 so I said no thanks.

I have just been onto the Forest online ticket site, the Brian Clough stand still has loads of seats, quite large blocks of them as well, elsewhere it is just singles but the lower Bridgford isn't for sale, are they holding these blocks back until it is fully sold out then releasing them to Forest fans?

I can't imagine they have already sold all those blocks in what is the away end.

ff5d6005ca3a65d65c0305e3512d5056_zpsd75fbd1f.jpg

The pre order for away tickets isn't for special people, don't quote me here but I'm fairly sure it's open to priority 1 fans only.

It might be all STH, I'm P1 and when I asked about it last August he gave me a sheet but said there was an admin charge for every ticket, something like £2 so I said no thanks.

I have just been onto the Forest online ticket site, the Brian Clough stand still has loads of seats, quite large blocks of them as well, elsewhere it is just singles but the lower Bridgford isn't for sale, are they holding these blocks back until it is fully sold out then releasing them to Forest fans?

I can't imagine they have already sold all those blocks in what is the away end.

ff5d6005ca3a65d65c0305e3512d5056_zpsd75fbd1f.jpg

Looking at this Forest are not selling tickets in the Lower Bridgford to there fans, if you look at it logically if they loose next week at Millwall they will have no chance going into the last game, they will not sell out then in my opinion, so if they are out of it after next week I think there is a good possibility the whole of the lower Bridgford will be released to away supporters

She has a chip?

begging?? me offering a parking space very close to the ground in exchange for a ticket is called offering a favor and gaining a ticket out of it so both people win. get your facts right, idiot

Archived