Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_1884

Forest Away! - NOT available to buy online. NOW SOLD OUT

Jim told me. Plus every other season they've given us 1 big allocation to start with cause they know we'll sell them. Also, if there was going to be another allocation taking us to the usual 4k ish why would they not sell online?

they wont sell online because of people abusing the priority system..... i reckon if we sell straight out they will give us at least 750 more.

they wont sell online because of people abusing the priority system..... i reckon if we sell straight out they will give us at least 750 more.

Read what they've written on the away tickets section of the website, does that honestly make you think there'll be another allocation?

all about £££ for forest..... if they dont think they will sell out they will give us some more tickets...

v Derby the attendance was 28,000 of a possible 30,000.... 4,000 were derby fans.

so i reckon we might get a few more tickets.

Go straight after the Watford game and camp - only way to be sure...

IT DONT OPEN TO 9:00AM, WHY NOT RING UP?

all about £££ for forest..... if they dont think they will sell out they will give us some more tickets...

v Derby the attendance was 28,000 of a possible 30,000.... 4,000 were derby fans.

so i reckon we might get a few more tickets.

IT DONT OPEN TO 9:00AM, WHY NOT RING UP?

Ok, we'll see whose right then shall we? My ticket is already bought anyway so doesn't matter to me.

Archived