Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Incoming....

its about time the fans made there feelings known to pearson on friday by confronting this **** wit face to face .he has no clue and i for one will be glad when he recieves his p45 in the summer. send him to coventry they will be well suited for each other

its about time the fans made there feelings known to pearson on friday by confronting this **** wit face to face .he has no clue and i for one will be glad when he recieves his p45 in the summer. send him to coventry they will be well suited for each other

Or how about we get behind the team for the last 8 games and not add to the negitivity...

No money for transfers, Wood took allocation.

Ssl loan was to try and free up some cash for a target, but fell through last minute.

we probably won't know the 'in and outs' to the deal but for god sake why do we leave it until the last minute. I know St. Ledger hasn't been playing of late but it hardly helps that we end up a player down.

SSL will have been told he needs to be playing week in week out at club level to be first choice for Ireland, He would have let Nige know this and Nige would have let him go out on loan rather than have an unhappy player around the squad.

SSL is not in our first choice 11 and with 8 games to go we hope Wes Keane and De Laet can stay fit and see us home.

Who the hell started this stupid Steve Howard rumour? We got rid because he was past it. He hasn't done much at Hartlepool and obviously don't mind loaning him out. Why would we want him back when we've got plenty of cover up front?

Howard going to Sheff Weds smacks of a Mandaric signing, not a Jones one

Who the hell started this stupid Steve Howard rumour? We got rid because he was past it. He hasn't done much at Hartlepool and obviously don't mind loaning him out. Why would we want him back when we've got plenty of cover up front?

Howard going to Sheff Weds smacks of a Mandaric signing, not a Jones one

Pretty sure it's a joke, I know some of our supporters struggle with the concept of humour sometimes but this one was pretty clear

Or how about we get behind the team for the last 8 games and not add to the negitivity...

Although pretty pissed off generally and one of those that feel Pearson's meddling for the Huddersfield cup games is what started this run of poor form, I also agree we now have to do our bit at matches to get behind the team.

End of the season is now the time to review, criticise and assassinate Prarson if needs be.

Archived