Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Incoming....

Is that right? I thought it was we can't recall him for 28 days but after that we can call him back anytime. Although to be honest I don't know the difference between a normal loan and a youth loan.

53.3.7 Except for the specific circumstances provided for in Regulations 53.2.8, 53.3.9, 53.3.10 and 54, the minimum duration of any Emergency Loan and Youth Loan shall be 28 days and the maximum duration of an Emergency Loan is 93 days. The loan period is inclusive of the starting date and the finishing date. Youth Loans may not extend beyond the date of the Player's 21st birthday.

53.3.8 Emergency Loans and Youth Loans may contain a break clause but only where that break clause is exercisable after the expiry of the initial 28 day period of the loan.

Is that right? I thought it was we can't recall him for 28 days but after that we can call him back anytime. Although to be honest I don't know the difference between a normal loan and a youth loan.

In a normal loan you have to wait 28 days before you can recall a player.

To me this is a good thing!

St Ledger has been out for a while and does lack match fitness. With RDL, Morgan, Keane and konch fit then he isn't going to play. Pearson has loaned him to a team in a competitive league and only for a month, and probably with the understanding he plays. And hes going to a team who from our point of view has nothing to play for

Lets say we make the playoffs but we pick up an injury to a defender. St ledger will be back, match fit and sharp and more importantly match fit, ready to fill the gap. On his day, St Ledger is a really good defender

If he stays at Leicester and he is thrown on in an important game, then he wouldn't be fully match fit and lack the game time.

Does this now makes sense to people??

Whitbread is just a squad player - St Ledger has the experience to cope with the big games which we will need in the run in.

St Ledger has been out for a while and does lack match fitness. With RDL, Morgan, Keane and konch fit then he isn't going to play. Pearson has loaned him to a team in a competitive league and only for a month, and probably with the understanding he plays. And hes going to a team who from our point of view has nothing to play for

Lets say we make the playoffs but we pick up an injury to a defender. St ledger will be back, match fit and sharp and more importantly match fit, ready to fill the gap. On his day, St Ledger is a really good defender

If he stays at Leicester and he is thrown on in an important game, then he wouldn't be fully match fit and lack the game time.

Whitbread is just a squad player - St Ledger has the experience to cope with the big games which we will need in the run in.

Putting it like that, I see your point, but I still find it to be a very big gamble.

whitbread aint match fit either so would be the same as bringing ledge on in a game?

Moore is at Brentford until April 27th. I think if we recalled him we couldn't play him for 28 days anyway as it's a youth loan.

only applies for the 1st 28 days of the loan after that he's free to play

Nicely put. As long as we can re-call him as soon as we want to, I don't see any harm with this. The only issue would be if a CB gets injured during a game. But I think Whitbread is more than adequate cover for that and then we have either he, or SSL when we need them.

Also, Millwall still have to play Watford, Forest & Palace. This could be a masterstroke... :ph34r:

Don't know about anyone else but I'm going to wait and see what SSL does tomorrow before I make judgement on Pearson over this, I see an own goal coming....

he can't play tmorrow

Archived