Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Incoming....

That is unbelievable lol

If he doesn't get us in the play-offs and we get a defender injured (I'd bet my life savings on it) I think he's a certain goner.

St Ledger might have pushed for this as well. Seems the type to want to play every minute.

The more I think about the more I realise this isn't such a bad move.

His performance against Derby suggested he's not up to speed yet. If we do get a defender injured I'm sure Pearson will have no qualms about recalling either him or Moore even if it involves having to compensate someone.

Current first team defenders;

Morgan

Keane

De Laet

Konchesky

Whitbread (unconvincing fitness)

Schlupp (wasted in defence)

If that carries us to a play-off finish with 8 games (including Forest, Brighton, Bolton, Watford & Palace) left in the space of just over a month, then I'll be amazed.

His performance against Derby suggested he's not up to speed yet. If we do get a defender injured I'm sure Pearson will have no qualms about recalling either him or Moore even if it involves having to compensate someone.

So who would've played at Derby instead? He was awful I agree but he's not had a bad game at centre half for us this season.

Current first team defenders;

Morgan

Keane

De Laet

Konchesky

Whitbread (unconvincing fitness)

Schlupp (wasted in defence)

If that carries us to a play-off finish with 8 games (including Forest, Brighton, Bolton, Watford & Palace) left in the space of just over a month, then I'll be amazed.

That's been the back four that's held the best defensive record in the Championship with the exception of Keane.

I actually don't think there will be any problems as a result of this loan move, we'll just recall players if we have to.

So who would've played at Derby instead? He was awful I agree but he's not had a bad game at centre half for us this season.

De Laet except he was injured, but now he's not so that's that problem sorted.

Sir Nige has sanctioned the move, know surprise that you agree with it.

Sir Nige has sanctioned the move, know surprise that you agree with it.

Oh I do apologise for actually liking Pearson, only our best manager in the past nine years.

I admit I don't fully agree with him but this isn't the disastrous decision that some people are making it out to be. Any problems that do arise can be easily dealt with by recalling a player.

That's been the back four that's held the best defensive record in the Championship with the exception of Keane.

I actually don't think there will be any problems as a result of this loan move, we'll just recall players if we have to.

I agree, we've got cover for left back in Schlupp, Zak will cover for 2 centre halfs (one ever present and one who should be able to handle games in quick succession) and I would imagine Moore is available for recall if needed to cover RB and be fully match fit. I don't think loaning him out for a month is such a big problem either.

Moore if recalled cannot play for 28 days because it's a youth loan. So stop saying we can just recall Moore because in reality we can't!!!!!!!

Is that right? I thought it was we can't recall him for 28 days but after that we can call him back anytime. Although to be honest I don't know the difference between a normal loan and a youth loan.

Archived