Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

Barnsley Odds

Just looking through the fixtures before i go the bookies put a few bets on and Barnsley are 11/5 to beat us today?!!? we are 6/5 to win!! Dont know about any1 else but i think its worth putting a small fortune on them to beat us?! especially at them odds, i think today without big wes the best we can hope for is a draw personally

Just looking through the fixtures before i go the bookies put a few bets on and Barnsley are 11/5 to beat us today?!!? we are 6/5 to win!! Dont know about any1 else but i think its worth putting a small fortune on them to beat us?! especially at them odds, i think today without big wes the best we can hope for is a draw personally

i only got 7/4 on Barnsley! Good odds 11/5

• 2 weeks later...

Birmingham (Draw No Bet) is an outrageous 3/1!!!

To anyone who doesn't quite know about this bet you are basically betting on Birmingham to win but with the safety net that if it finishes a draw you will get your stake back.

Birmingham (Draw No Bet) is an outrageous 3/1!!!

To anyone who doesn't quite know about this bet you are basically betting on Birmingham to win but with the safety net that if it finishes a draw you will get your stake back.

Thanks. Going to back that. Stops me from becoming sad when we lose.

Here's whats maybe more ridiculous.

I got 66/1 earlier on Leicester-Birmingham.

ie Leicester to be winning HT and Birmingham to win.

Which bookies did you get those odds at Maybes?

I presume you mean me, Bet365 and Betfred are both offering 3/1 i've not checked anywhere else.

Here's whats maybe more ridiculous.

I got 66/1 earlier on Leicester-Birmingham.

ie Leicester to be winning HT and Birmingham to win.

Which bookies did you get those odds at Maybes?

I did it on betfair at got slightly above 3/1 after commission.

Bookies offering 3/1 are:

Bet365

Skybet

Betfred

Sportingbet

BetVictor 31/10

Stanjames

Willhill

Coral 10/3 - BEST PRICE

Archived