Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swiss_tony

6 pts out of 33

Worse form in years.

Worse than Sven, even worse (I think?) than Sousa.

Unbelievable!

You shouldnt just automatically lay all the blame at Nigel, its the players who havent been doing what theyve been payed to do.

We need to weed out some roots once and for all

I'm so glad we got the points early in the season, can you imagine 6 from 33 at the start, we are a laughing stock of the championship already, if we were in a relegation battle, with the money spent would have been alot worse. Pearson would have been sacked if he started the season like this, so should be for ending it like it

Just crunched some numbers....

Last 10 games for each manager - make your own conclusions:

Won. Drew. Lost

Solbakken. 3. 0. 7

McInnes. 3. 1. 6

O'Driscoll. 4. 3. 3

Appleton. 1. 4. 5

Grayson. 1. 5. 4

Pearson. 1. 3. 6

I like to give managers time but the stats suggest pearson is as bad if not worse than all of the managers that have lost their jobs in the championship (in terms of points return)

really, you don't say?

do we have to explain this one again.

nigels job (what HE gets paid for) is to BUY players and get them to play AS A UNIT.

if they're not doing that, HE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

if he can't, he's not a very good manager.

it's not rocket science.

You shouldnt just automatically lay all the blame at Nigel, its the players who havent been doing what theyve been payed to do.

We need to weed out some roots once and for all

really, you don't say?

do we have to explain this one again.

nigels job (what HE gets paid for) is to BUY players and get them to play AS A UNIT.

if they're not doing that, HE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

if he can't, he's not a very good manager.

it's not rocket science.

Youre saying you know every single point of influence on the squad and and how its all broken.

You dont know sh1t, I dont know sh1t. Dont start

Youre saying you know every single point of influence on the squad and and how its all broken.

You dont know sh1t, I dont know sh1t. Dont start

it was his job to pick the team and get them motivated for todays game why's it take so many subs etc to get us playing with 15 to go?

it was his job to pick the team and get them motivated for todays game why's it take so many subs etc to get us playing with 15 to go?

They dont want to play for him?

In which case you have to ask why these players are swearing aligence to managers over the interests/objectives of the club. It could be loads of differant problems that only people in the circle will know about. Im not looking for some bull* arguement, Im angry, youre angry, Id rather us all be happy

Maybe not all of us ;)

This is one of the silliest threads on here in a while

I'm so glad we got the points early in the season, can you imagine 6 from 33 at the start, we are a laughing stock of the championship already, if we were in a relegation battle, with the money spent would have been alot worse. Pearson would have been sacked if he started the season like this, so should be for ending it like it

Well it doesn't work like that does it? Yes this run is horrific but this season is still one of the best ones we've had in like 10 years.

Just crunched some numbers....

Last 10 games for each manager - make your own conclusions:

Won. Drew. Lost

Solbakken. 3. 0. 7

McInnes. 3. 1. 6

O'Driscoll. 4. 3. 3

Appleton. 1. 4. 5

Grayson. 1. 5. 4

Pearson. 1. 3. 6

I like to give managers time but the stats suggest pearson is as bad if not worse than all of the managers that have lost their jobs in the championship (in terms of points return)

But most of those were 'strange' sackings and no of them had created a team that had been top, 2nd, or 5th for most of the season, scoring tons of goals and defending well

Just think where we'd be if we hadn't got some points under our belt, looking at the Third Division again!!

Well we did, so? :dunno:

Imagine if there was an explosion at the ground, that the players and staff all died in a coach crash, that the Thai's lost all their money....

Well it doesn't work like that does it? Yes this run is horrific but this season is still one of the best ones we've had in like 10 years.

But most of those were 'strange' sackings and no of them had created a team that had been top, 2nd, or 5th for most of the season, scoring tons of goals and defending well

Imagine if there was an explosion at the ground, that the players and staff all died in a coach crash, that the Thai's lost all their money....

imagine we won a game before the end of the season. have you seen our run in?? i can't, i'm not that imaginative.

the post is silly, the thread is a fact. bottom of the form league.

Apart from the two five game winning runs, we've picked up 29 points from 30 games.

Apart from their wins Cardiff have only taken 6pts out of 15 - i.e what's your point? It doesn't matter how we gain the points does it? Would we all complain if we won 5 in a row again now and finish in the top 6?

Apart from their wins Cardiff have only taken 6pts out of 15 - i.e what's your point? It doesn't matter how we gain the points does it? Would we all complain if we won 5 in a row again now and finish in the top 6?

Good grief - is Nige your Dad?

Is that likely on today's evidence? In the grand scheme of things, no, it doesn't matter how you accumulate points as long as you get to your target. However, we've lost 15 games this season and endured three poor/indifferent spells amounting to relegation form – I think that is significant.

Oh ok, so because I'm not declaring us as the worst team ever I must be NP's biggest fan? It's not that simple.

Also I'm not saying we're going to win 5 in a row now am I? Read my post again!

All I'm saying is that you can mess about with stats as much as you want but the most important one is how many points we've got and our finishing position.

The logic of complaining about the fact that without our two 5 game winning streaks we've only got 29 points out of 30 games is just odd to me. It's pretty similar to complaining that without chris wood's 9 goals in his first 9 games we would have been worse off.

Well of course we would, but that's not the actual situation we're in.

Oh ok, so because I'm not declaring us as the worst team ever I must be NP's biggest fan? It's not that simple.

Also I'm not saying we're going to win 5 in a row now am I? Read my post again!

All I'm saying is that you can mess about with stats as much as you want but the most important one is how many points we've got and our finishing position.

The logic of complaining about the fact that without our two 5 game winning streaks we've only got 29 points out of 30 games is just odd to me. It's pretty similar to complaining that without chris wood's 9 goals in his first 9 games we would have been worse off.

Well of course we would, but that's not the actual situation we're in.

Did I suggest you were NP's biggest fan? Read my post again!

For me, it's a strange pattern of form and that's why I've highlighted this stat. Of course stats can never tell the full story, and they can be manipulated whichever way you like. However, I felt it was interesting to point this out given our current run of form and our hopes for the next six games.

Archived