Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

Who lives close to Barrow on Soar?

Surely that's the same as sitting next to someone in a ground?

Sometimes but if they've paid to get in chances are they're fans. There's always some know all or WUM in the pub who'll constantly tell you how crap they are or they've had a bet on us losing and laugh when we concede.Maybe I'm just anti social but I can do without it.

Sometimes but if they've paid to get in chances are they're fans. There's always some know all or WUM in the pub who'll constantly tell you how crap they are or they've had a bet on us losing and laugh when we concede.Maybe I'm just anti social but I can do without it.

The guy just wants to let people know it's being shown in the pub, he doesn't care if you go and I guess he doesn't care what you think, i'm glad he put the posting up because now i know it's on i will go to watch it-i'm just glad you won't be sitting next to me!

The guy just wants to let people know it's being shown in the pub, he doesn't care if you go and I guess he doesn't care what you think, i'm glad he put the posting up because now i know it's on i will go to watch it-i'm just glad you won't be sitting next to me!

Okaaaaay :unsure:

And isn't going to Brighton this Saturday?

Well anyway the pub in the village the Three Crowns is showing the game on two big tvs if people want to watch the game, be full of City fans.

How do they know there will be a stream, already?

Have a look at http://liveonsat.com...h_irish_ALL.php

They list all the games available on all satelitte channels - chances are even if it isn't available here someone will stream it.

Or if it ain't listed, it ain't on.

and for those too idle to follow the link

English Championship - Week 41

england.gif

fix_119146.png

england.gif

live3.png

ST: 15:00 Al Jazeera Sport +5 SportKlub+ / HD TV10 (sweden) TV2 Sport Xtra (nor) ~ NOR: TV2sumo.no ~ SWE: ViaPlay

~ USA: beIN Sport

So let's all hunt for a stream

Through a dodgy tv sport channel - also it's the main game for FLS on Saturday which is always streamed.

There's nothing dody about Al Jazeera?

Wish I hadn't bothered saying anything haha, can see there is to many people content with watching it on a laptop where it could cut off at any point.

Of course that's better than watching it in a pub with fellow fans.. Silly me.

Archived