Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigHeadLCFC

Anyone seen wat the forest bastards have put on YouTube

The lyrics are mildly amusing, but since that 5-1 we have regularly had the better of Forest, shame he can't sing, but prefer this kind of humour to "Town full of Pakis" and "You're not English anymore". Maybe their fans are finally evolving, just need to learn how to sing.

Ha, that's pretty good.

get a sense of humour.

No it isn't, it's ****ing awful.

I watched that all ready to have a laugh and a funny bit of banter, I don't take myself or Leicester too seriously and I'm all ready to applaud a bit of mickey taking done well.

That was just crap, dull and about as close to the bone as the Tweenies. As cutting as blancmange and as desperate for attention as kingfox.

Does anybody remember that song Leicester released back in 2006 I think the one that went "we are leicester city" It was on the same cd as the post horn gallop, did anybody remember it?

This one?.

Does anybody remember that song Leicester released back in 2006 I think the one that went "we are leicester city" It was on the same cd as the post horn gallop, did anybody remember it?

I think I recall one called, This is the season for Leicester,

But it might have been a lot earlier.

No it isn't, it's ****ing awful.

I watched that all ready to have a laugh and a funny bit of banter, I don't take myself or Leicester too seriously and I'm all ready to applaud a bit of mickey taking done well.

That was just crap, dull and about as close to the bone as the Tweenies. As cutting as blancmange and as desperate for attention as kingfox.

lol:D

This one?.

Not it wasn't that, I'll have try and find the cd. It was something like

"We are Leicester City,

fighting for the task

playing magic football

nothing more we ask,

always chasing glory,

sometimes just a dream,

"Something, Something else"

Because Leicester is our team,

"Win, Lose or Draw,