Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jon25747

Whose fault was it that we didnt get 3 points tonight?

Whose fault was it tonight?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Whose fault was it tonight?

• Pearson
    • Nugent
    • A N Other

See comment that says its tongue in cheek...

Totally missed it. Probably out of frustration because of what happened.

But my point still stands for the people that actually look to blame Nugent.

I only have a choice between Pearson, Nugent and another? What about 'the team and the manager'? This is very Leicester City, worded with the assumption that there IS a scapegoat!

Read the thread. Its tongue in cheek after everyone was blaming Pearson last night.

Read the thread. Its tongue in cheek after everyone was blaming Pearson last night.

I did read the thread. About ten posts in you suddenly said you 'started it because of people blaming Pearson last night'. Either you are serious about this, which it seems for all the world that you were, or it's a complete waste of time. And if it's meant to be funny...

There was a lot of money wagered on the betting exchanges for this being a draw. Nugent gives away a penalty 2 mins for the end to make it 2-2.

I leave you to your own conclusions.

Its unthinkable, but can't help wondering.

Very, very rarely would I blame defeat on an individual. But Nugent had an absolute 'mare Friday. Missed a lot of chances (some he didn't even connect with), and then pen was embarrassing. Felt for the guy, he's a good player, but he shouldn't be in the XI at the mo.

Archived