Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

Pearson is the devil

Ha, ok I get this is dramatic but seriously, tonight just proved that the players need to sort it out not Pearson. I have not been as devastated watching a game as tonight, in a very long time. We should have buried that game by half time, chance after chance we squandered and then a dubious last minute pen means the Pearson haters get hard. I'm not his biggest fan but seriously, he is not the whole issue

Ha, ok I get this is dramatic but seriously, tonight just proved that the players need to sort it out not Pearson. I have not been as devastated watching a game as tonight, in a very long time. We should have buried that game by half time, chance after chance we squandered and then a dubious last minute pen means the Pearson haters get hard. I'm not his biggest fan but seriously, he is not the whole issue

Been saying this for ages, of course he's not the whole issue... These players have to take account for our recent run of poor form but most won't be bothered, they aren't gonna get fired are they?

His squad his team his team his tactics his fault end of!

I think you're opinions on NP are ridiculous! How you can blame him wholly for last night is beyond me! We squandered chance after chance but it was his team and his tactics that got us in those positions, the players he picked are good enough but they keep screwing up and they deserve to be blamed.

Nothing wrong with pearson's team or tactics last night, we created numerous chances and didn't take them. Nugent will always be a fans favourite due to the way he plays but last night he missed a free header and then his moment of madness at the death so don't get the Pearson bashing

I think you're opinions on NP are ridiculous! How you can blame him wholly for last night is beyond me! We squandered chance after chance but it was his team and his tactics that got us in those positions, the players he picked are good enough but they keep screwing up and they deserve to be blamed.

He picks the team, it's your logic that's ridiculous, the result last night (and the rest of the season) are down to him, nobody else, stop defending him wake up and smell the coffee!

He picks the team, it's your logic that's ridiculous, the result last night (and the rest of the season) are down to him, nobody else, stop defending him wake up and smell the coffee!

Groan!

How the hell was last nights result Pearson's fault because he picked the team?

Was it his fault we missed a load of chances?

Was it his fault Nugent had a braindead moment at the end?

Was it his fault the ref gave a penalty when the foul was outside the box?

I think you should drink some of the coffee you want others to smell, you need to sober up

If a manager can not get HIS team to win a game for love nor money, what do you do ? Do drop all the players, do you drop some of the players ? Or do you look for the root of the problem and fix that ? lt can't go on, someone as to decide why we can't win a game. l know the solution and anyone with half a brain should, and the owners will get there, but not 'til after its too late unfortunately for the people who matter at LCFC, the fans.

His squad his team his team his tactics his fault end of!

Although I am a massive Pearson fan (don't want him to leave), I do agree with this. As Nigel knows, he carries the blame for the players because he is the manager.

"First rule of management, everything is your fault" (not just in football, but in life).

Although I am a massive Pearson fan (don't want him to leave), I do agree with this. As Nigel knows, he carries the blame for the players because he is the manager.

"First rule of management, everything is your fault" (not just in football, but in life).

Thats dead right, if you are in charge its your fault, its that simple..

Archived