Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

booing again

I didn't boo, but saw a lot of very irate people at the end, I have no ill feeling to those that did boo, because the fans have been supportive, vocal through this terrible run, and I think people's patients have finally run out.

This

I thought the fans really got behind thd team especially 2nd half and were entitled to vent some steam at the end

• 2 weeks later...

Had a bust up with a so called fan behind me tonight . He starting booing Harry Kane when he came on and shouted f##k off back to Tottenham . I asked him why he wad booing and his response was I can boo who I f###Ing want. After Kane scored , I said your not booing now are you, and the moron starting swinging punches at me. Luckily a few fans dragged him off of me. Every week he sits there slating the team. Why go people like this bother going ?

Had a bust up with a so called fan behind me tonight . He starting booing Harry Kane when he came on and shouted f##k off back to Tottenham . I asked him why he wad booing and his response was I can boo who I f###Ing want. After Kane scored , I said your not booing now are you, and the moron starting swinging punches at me. Luckily a few fans dragged him off of me. Every week he sits there slating the team. Why go people like this bother going ?

To punch you?

It might be part of their agreement for being released back into the community - maybe has to be there at that time ??

In J3 the fans around me booed Kane when he came on and again for his first couple of touches. Against Bolton the same fans booed Nugent when he came on too.

Seems like there must always be a scapegoat.

Did my head in, a lot of people around me booed when he came on. I was so happy when he scored, some of our fans are absolute cvnts, I literally hate them.

Agree with you mate. I can't understand how fans can boo a player when he comes on, no matter how much they dislike them. It seems nowardays that if a player loses a bit of form then suddenly it's fair tk start booing them.

A few weeks ago Chris Wood was getting plenty of stick. Two goals later and his name was sung for ages tonight.

We have some very fickle/retarded fans.

Totally agree.

I can understand fans sharing their opinions amongst themselves - I even questioned why we had brought him on, but i didn't boo.

I also didn't understand why we didn't keep dyer on and put him as an attacking left back and take konch off....but again i didn't boo, just discussed it with a few fans around me.

To punch someone for an opinion is just insane, but we do have a lot of stupid fans. Like the ones who started to moan and grumble at 0-0....could they not see that we were playing a side better than us?? Sometimes you just need to accept that the opposition are better than you.

Was this in SK4 about half way down?

Archived