Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MightyBluebirds

Will you make it?

Cardiff fan in peace ,the wheels seemed to have come off your charge for premiership football and you still have a very hard few games left so do you think you will get into the play offs?.

Have to admit i thought you would win the Championship this year and i believe you have a decent squad which makes it all the more baffling why you have struggled?.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

The optimistic side of me says I'm confident we'll finish 6th.

But following recent performances, it's sometimes hard to see where the next win is actually coming from.

... Tomorrow night is a big game.

Nice to see you coming here 'in peace' (not 'gloating' which some of your fellow fans seems to do). To be fair, you've probably been the most consistent team all season - yeah, a few results haven't gone your way, but you've always been 'in the mix'.

50:50 is how I rate our chances

If we win tomorrow it will be 60:40 provided Forest slip up and Brighton.

Win all of our remaining games and we should be in it with our goal difference which is like an extra point.

Good luck to you in the Prem. You've been knocking on the door for ages, so no one can really begrudge you promotion. And all self respecting Leicester fans know that a Cardiff away trip is bound to bring heartache in one shape or another, so at least we are now spared that. It's interesting that so many other fans and pundits had us as favourites to go up. Were they deluded, or have we simply underperformed?

Not having a go personally, but what is the relevance in this? On the brink of promotion yet you want to know why a club struggling for play-offs and has dropped to 8th? Is it boredom? Shouldn't you be revelling in a season which will definitely culminating in winning the Championship and getting promoted to the top division?

Also, (again nothing personal), but I find it hilarious the way fans of other clubs say 'X fan in peace' as if your'e some kind of alien entering a new planet lol.

Not having a go personally, but what is the relevance in this? On the brink of promotion yet you want to know why a club struggling for play-offs and has dropped to 8th? Is it boredom? Shouldn't you be revelling in a season which will definitely culminating in winning the Championship and getting promoted to the top division?

Also, (again nothing personal), but I find it hilarious the way fans of other clubs say 'X fan in peace' as if your'e some kind of alien entering a new planet lol.

It's often thinly-veiled gloating, or the bluffed beginnings of a wind-up. For instance, it looks as if this guy's already started to go on the wind-up in other threads.

Not gloating ,by the way not on the brink more like done and dusted ,reason i asked the question is because as i explained i had you down for promotion and i was just wondering after taking 8 points from a possible 42 do you think you can salvage a play off spot ? i have a keen affection for the foxes ever since the days of Nish,Shilton,etc and would like to see tou creep into the play offs.

Seriously How many points do you think you will need to get you into the pay offs?.

Not sure. Just done that BBC predictor and 6th place had 71 points.

Teams around us have difficult games as well... Tonight, for example, Palace are at Ipswich and Brighton are at Posh. Nottingham Forest have to visit Millwall later in the season, you've still got to play Bolton etc

Guest BlueBrett

Right now all I want is for our fate to be in our own hands when we play Forest last day. Even if we cock it up at that point and lose that is ok (not really obviously but I'll accept it).

As long as we have that game to get up for and the season stays 'live' right down to the wire I'll say we've had value for money this year.

Not sure. Just done that BBC predictor and 6th place had 71 points.

Teams around us have difficult games as well... Tonight, for example, Palace are at Ipswich and Brighton are at Posh. Nottingham Forest have to visit Millwall later in the season, you've still got to play Bolton etc

I see your point it is a topsy turvy league and anyone can beat anyone on the day.

Part of me wants us to go up and I still hope we can and do , but in reality i think we'd be better off with another season in the championship so that the youngish team can develop a bit more .

A Wembley final against Forest is my wish for this year though . Id settle for that easily .

Archived