Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Concourse Sale This Saturday

Grab a bargain this Saturday 27 April for the end of season concourse sale at King Power Stadium.

City fans of all ages are welcome to attend the event with the day providing supporters a great opportunity to get their hands on a number of hugely discounted official LCFC products.

Held in Block W1 in the West Stand, the concourse will be stocked full of official merchandise and souvenirs at heavily reduced prices from 9am to 5pm on Saturday.

There will be a number of great bargains available including tee’s from £1, souvenirs from 50p, DVD’s 3 for £10, signed products plus much more.

Don’t miss out, get down to King Power Stadium early and take your pick.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/230413-concourse-sale-this-saturday-788508.aspx?#hqEgT4Pjp5T8EjKv.99

Glad I never made the trip to this, what I don't understand is the 3 kits are changed next season, we have one more game in the league barring a play off great escape so why don't they stop beating about the bush and cut the price on all shirts, training wear now.

50% off a shirt at this point of the season isn't a big enough sale for me to want one when they're still around £20.

They must have boxes of them left as well.

I have learnt through wasting my time that these sales are almost always nothing worth bothering with.

They'll have to flog a lot of it off cheaper than they are now to get shot, but they wont do that until we are definitely out of the play off picture.

Archived