Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Drunken yob abuses owner ?

I don't know if its true but a bloke who is a security guard down the KP on match days told me a bloke who was slightly intoxicated had a run in with one of the owners which was rather heated to say the least does anybody know if this the case? if it is then it shows the sheer idiocy of some of our fans.

I don't know if its true but a bloke who is a security guard down the KP on match days told me a bloke who was slightly intoxicated had a run in with one of the owners which was rather heated to say the least does anybody know if this the case? if it is then it shows the sheer idiocy of some of our fans. If you want names the security guards name is *James* he also works at sainsburys in *North Korea* as a *MI5 agent*.

Don't you think you should get rid of any identification of your source?

He could lose his job for blabbing.

Don't you think you should get rid of any identification of your source?

He could lose his job for blabbing.

Having quoted it you should probably edit yours then lol

Owners would have easily dropped him if it came down to it. Bet they've got some boxing moves up their sleeves. They have got very nice faces, but if you cross them they will snap and pop.

You gotta watch them polo players!

Owners would have easily dropped him if it came down to it. Bet they've got some boxing moves up their sleeves. They have got very nice faces, but if you cross them they will snap and pop.

Has crackle gone off the rails again?

I don't know if its true but a bloke who is a security guard down the KP on match days told me a bloke who was slightly intoxicated had a run in with one of the owners which was rather heated to say the least does anybody know if this the case? if it is then it shows the sheer idiocy of some of our fans.

Yep,true....I was hanging around after the game on Friday getting a city shirt signed.Never done it before ,but it's my lads 8th birthday in a few weeks time and thought it'd be good if i got it framed)Anyway i got all the players to sign and they were taking away the barriers.There was this pisshead hanging about allnight and the directors came out at about 11 ish.First Tops dad then Top and this bloke just said to him in a quite forcefull way that you've got to get rid of Pearson and get o'neil in.Don't think the chairman really understood him to be honest.It was all over in 30 seconds and i got the shirt signed by both of them!Pearson came out just after.Signed some autographs and hugged a woman......probably wheelan....heard him say "we'll see what happens tommorow".......Then i went home!

Archived