Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

If you were the new manager...

Try and get rid of Gallagher, Konchesky, Dyer, Whitbread, Waghorn and Futacs.

Get a new left back, new right back, new centre back and a winger.

Employ a striker coach to show them how to put the ball in the net.

If I were the new manager I'd look to getting in three key players. Firstly, a bigger, tougher midfielder to bring on when we are trying to defend a lead.

Secondly, a creative midfielder with pace and a good final pass, someone who can slot Nugent in on goal. A player who himself can score goals from range.

Thirdly, a quick attacking winger on the right hand side.

However, this is exactly what I said I thought we needed at the start of this season.

:thumbup: Physicality and pace are needed pretty desperately.

Get rid of: Vardy, Futacs, Wellens, Waghorn, Gallagher, Konchesky, Beckford, St Ledger, Kasper, Whitbread

Raise cash and try to balance the books. I think two or three season long loans would be useful with some more good youngsters matched with some steady senior pro's required. We shouldn't be turned off by the Vardy transfer by looking at lower leagues also.

Options: Alan Judge, Michael Keane (Season), Nick Powell, Cameron Stewart, David Edgar, Liam Trotter, Harry Kane (Season) Wayne Hennessy, Matty Fryatt (Season) Roger Johnson,

A strong cdm that can help to grind out games

a creative, imtelligent CAM that can pick out good passes

A winger with pace but also final product

An experenced CM leader

A younger decent left back that can pick out a pass and cross well, e.g. Joe bennet style

At least 1CB and RB

out: vardy futacs wellens gallagher

Get rid of: Vardy, Futacs, Wellens, Waghorn, Gallagher, Konchesky, Beckford, St Ledger, Kasper, Whitbread

Raise cash and try to balance the books. I think two or three season long loans would be useful with some more good youngsters matched with some steady senior pro's required. We shouldn't be turned off by the Vardy transfer by looking at lower leagues also.

Options: Alan Judge, Michael Keane (Season), Nick Powell, Cameron Stewart, David Edgar, Liam Trotter, Harry Kane (Season) Wayne Hennessy, Matty Fryatt (Season) Roger Johnson,

get rid of Kasper? what you on fool!

Archived