Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Here, there and everywhere

I have spoken to a number of people who have bought tickets for the home end for the Forest game. Here is my question. What happens when/if City score? Will they celebrate? Will fights break out? I think it is an incredibly dangerous thing for Forest to do, It breaks down segregation within the ground. They should have given us a full allocation.

Let us know if you have tickets for the home end and the general area you will be in

Of course they won't celebrate - they would be stupid too unless it was a 93rd winner and they're not bothered about getting a kick in.

There is people on the Forest forum who have said they are looking at this forum to see where abouts we're sitting so they can point you out to stewards, so I'd keep hush on that front really as it will be quite easy to spot.

I sat in the home end at Stamford Bridge last season, and two guys in front of us jumped up when Beckford scored. It was only 3-1 as well, we weren't exactly winning!

They don't 'have to give us a full allocation'. None of us like it, but it's clever on their part. They can still get in the play offs, and they are playing a team who can also get in the play offs. They want the away fans to be as quite as possible, I know I would.

Of course they won't celebrate - they would be stupid too unless it was a 93rd winner and they're not bothered about getting a kick in.

There is people on the Forest forum who have said they are looking at this forum to see where abouts we're sitting so they can point you out to stewards, so I'd keep hush on that front really as it will be quite easy to spot.

Bunch of grasses.

If youre going in undercover tomorrow, I would recommend turning your energies and possible celebrations into trying to bring down the support around you and breeding an overall negative vibe.

Any time forest lose the ball near you yell that theyre sh1t, anytime Leicester break forward sneak in things like 'we cant let that Larry Dyer run past our players, hes got a decent cross on him!'. If we score just shout well aimed obcenities at Forest players that fans around you will pick up on. Crash their whole party before it starts, your contributions and efforts will help the team :thumbup:

If youre going in undercover tomorrow, I would recommend turning your energies and possible celebrations into trying to bring down the support around you and breeding an overall negative vibe.

Any time forest lose the ball near you yell that theyre sh1t, anytime Leicester break forward sneak in things like 'we cant let that Larry Dyer run past our players, hes got a decent cross on him!'. If we score just shout well aimed obcenities at Forest players that fans around you will pick up on. Crash their whole party before it starts, your contributions and efforts will help the team :thumbup:

This is actually brilliant.

Do what our fans do most weeks to our own team, but do it to Forest.

Forest fans:

Randall.jpg

I have spoken to a number of people who have bought tickets for the home end for the Forest game. Here is my question. What happens when/if City score? Will they celebrate? Will fights break out? I think it is an incredibly dangerous thing for Forest to do, It breaks down segregation within the ground. They should have given us a full allocation.

Let us know if you have tickets for the home end and the general area you will be in

Are you undercover lol ?

Archived